Worth 1000

Skyler McBee ( remember him?) had the quote of the day: "Tennessee goes through basketball coaches like my grandmother used to go through a pack of Marlboros".
:whistling:

Only two black coaches, tennessee is racist!!

Blue fon.

I appreciate the joke, but in all seriousness, it really is true that UT has been ahead of its SEC brethren when in comes to affirmative action (even if the fans haven't always been completely in step). IIRC, Wade Houston was the first African American coach in the SEC. He got in just ahead of Nolan Richardson, when Arkansas came into the SEC.

I appreciate the joke, but in all seriousness, it really is true that UT has been ahead of its SEC brethren when in comes to affirmative action (even if the fans haven't always been completely in step). IIRC, Wade Houston was the first African American coach in the SEC. He got in just ahead of Nolan Richardson, when Arkansas came into the SEC.

I was joking when It came to tennessee becuase of cuonzo and how everybody thought we were racist for getting rid of him,but now that I think,there may be some truth that the sec is racist.

VN Store

Back