Will Tyndall ever be a head coach anywhere again?

ainge10heisman

Tennessee Pusher
For UT to fire him, it leads me to believe significant, damaging details have surfaced. A lengthy show cause is probably coming his way.

Will any D1 school ever take a chance on him again? If they do, it will obviously be a small no name school. Maybe a NAIA or Juco college will be interested in the future.

What is everyone's thoughts on all of this?

His wife will probably leave him now. She was only with him because he had $

Reactions: 9 people
For UT to fire him, it leads me to believe significant, damaging details have surfaced. A lengthy show cause is probably coming his way.

Will any D1 school ever take a chance on him again? If they do, it will obviously be a small no name school. Maybe a NAIA or Juco college will be interested in the future.

Several coaches have returned from harsh penalties so I believe he will be given another chance. He probably will not land anothe SEC job but a mid-major probably would give him a shot.

Reactions: 2 people
Not to be a jerk, but I don't really care. He put UT in a very bad position, and whatever happens to him is of his own doing. Wish him well but not gonna lose any sleep over it tbh.

Reactions: 14 people
Yes but low-mid major. Everyone will be very cautious of him for the rest of his head coaching career. He blew his one chance before he even got to try and fulfill it

His wife will probably leave him now. She was only with him because he had $

Haha surely not, you know it was bound to of been love at first sight. You know true love, the kind we hear about in fairy tales. Man it would suck to get fired from a "dream job", then your wife turn around and file for divorce on top of that too.

She's way better looking than Tyndall, but I don't think she's anything special. She's kind of got a weird looking facial structure. I'd rate her a 6 personally.

Reactions: 3 people
Reminds me of the Kelvin Sampson saga. I have to admit, my opinions on CDT were way off. I was wrong, and expressed those thoughts in previous threads.

But he seemed to have the support of the kids, and he certainly has a coaching talent. It's too bad for him, but he'll surface somewhere, and ultimately be ok.

However, for these kids, my heart sinks. It takes immense talent to play college basketball at any level, and to come to a place with high hopes, see those hopes and dreams dashed by one fiasco after another, it just plain sucks for them.

Reactions: 1 person
Several coaches have returned from harsh penalties so I believe he will be given another chance. He probably will not land anothe SEC job but a mid-major probably would give him a shot.

I bet the majority of those coaches were far more proven than Tyndall though. Pearl for instance was a proven commodity, whereas Tyndall isn't. It's a lot easier to take the chance on a coach like Pearl since he is a proven winner at the highest stage in college basketball.

Haha surely not, you know it was bound to of been love at first sight. You know true love, the kind we hear about in fairy tales. Man it would suck to get fired from a "dream job", then your wife turn around and file for divorce on top of that too.

She's way better looking than Tyndall, but I don't think she's anything special. She's kind of got a weird looking facial structure. I'd rate her a 6 personally.

Yeah but Tyndall should have been directed at the aisles of 3s.

Reactions: 2 people
Reminds me of the Kelvin Sampson saga. I have to admit, my opinions on CDT were way off. I was wrong, and expressed those thoughts in previous threads.

But he seemed to have the support of the kids, and he certainly has a coaching talent. It's too bad for him, but he'll surface somewhere, and ultimately be ok.

However, for these kids, my heart sinks. It takes immense talent to play college basketball at any level, and to come to a place with high hopes, see those hopes and dreams dashed by one fiasco after another, it just plain sucks for them.
That's true, we can't forget about our players in all of this crap. You know their hearts had to been of ripped out, and they are suffering just as much as anybody, and more than most.

He'll either land a staff position for some NBA team or he'll coach AAU. Three years from now he will be coaching D1 ball.

Yes. He's obviously a great basketball mind. He'll work his way back through the ranks. May never get a better job than UT though.

I'd rate her a 4...after all she is from KY

He'll probably need to lay low for a bit, take a job at Bass Pro Shop until the USM/NCAA thing blows over. Then maybe Bruce can hire him as an assistant down on the plains.

VN Store

Back