why would any player's want to stay

maybe the seach firm will do a better job than the person we pay big bucks to

we might as have kept tyndall, because we're going to take 400 steps back anyways.

stop-whining-o.gif

Reactions: 1 person
i'm just asking the question? this is completely ridiculous but you sheep are going to be sheep. you guys were the same people praising the dooley hire.

If we're just going to hire another sleaze or someone fans don't want turn it over to Pinkins.
Could probably keep him for 300k.
Not going to pay enough to get a homerun hire anyway.
the guy can recruit. Ole Miss would have gone deep this season had they had a coach.
Players would play for him.

Why would they care that we lost a .500 coach with the worst offense in 30 years? We will probably get better recruits now.

i'm just asking the question? this is completely ridiculous but you sheep are going to be sheep. you guys were the same people praising the dooley hire.

You want to keep a guy with possible Level IV NCAA Violations? You realize that keeping someone like that would automatically make us ineligible for anything postseason related for five years?

Congratulations for going out on a limb and going against the grain.

OH NO!

After our record setting 16-16 year our dynasty is going to crumble!

UT Men's BB ain't been **** so this isn't really a set back.

Look at it this way- someone else to hire so the fan base can not appreciate their time and energy and eventually run them off.

Reactions: 2 people
are looking really smart now.

Those are the real winners, especially Thompson at UVA.

On the bright side, we can look forward to paying for 300 level seats but getting to move down to the lower level once the announcement is made during the 15:00 minute media timeout.

:rock::hi:

Wide open playing time at a top branded University that is always on TV with a brand new network. That's why they would stay.

we might as have kept tyndall, because we're going to take 400 steps back anyways.

What? No. The right hire who can recruit will turn this around in 2 years imo. If you wanna hang on to DT, you're hanging onto a coach who's about to get a major showcause and recruiting penalties....that's what would've set us back 400 steps

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm not going to cry if players leave. I only want people who want to be here. And I'm ready for a "fresh" new start -- let's clear the deck and move forward.

Honestly, I'm not going to cry if players leave. I only want people who want to be here. And I'm ready for a "fresh" new start -- let's clear the deck and move forward.

Feel the same way. There's only 3 players that would sting a little if they left.

Wow..now this is the way to back your team and make them want to stay!

VN Store

Back