Will Wade

VFL13

He gets my vote. Would love to have him and see what he can bring to the table. Haters gonna hate. Ain'ters gonna ain't

Reactions: 6 people
Hart could do worse. He shouldn't be our first choice but if we ended up with him I wouldn't be too disappointed.

Reactions: 1 person
Will is a good coach, but only has 2 years of HC experience and 6 years experience total.

He's probably on the list, but a ways down.

Will is a good coach, but only has 2 years of HC experience and 6 years experience total.

He's probably on the list, but a ways down.

Learning on the job is the UT way though, so that actually makes him at the top of the list.

Reactions: 2 people
He would not be at the top of my legitimate list, but wouldn't be the worst hire.

His pressing "VCU" style could not fit our current roster worse. Not saying this should be a complete turnoff, but still.

I have been watching Wade a great deal for the past year here in Nooga. He is a very good PR guy. His players seem to relate well to him. He is going to be an outstanding coach at a high level some day. He will probably end up being one of those coaches who will have Vol fans saying why didn't we hire him.

Reactions: 6 people
I don't think Wade is ready for a job of UTs caliber yet. I'm not saying he's a bad coach or anything like that, but he really hasn't proved anything at all yet at Chattanooga. He only has 2 years of HC experience. The man needs to pay his dues. He should be at the very bottom of the list, the last resort.

I don't think Wade is ready for a job of UTs caliber yet. I'm not saying he's a bad coach or anything like that, but he really hasn't proved anything at all yet at Chattanooga. He only has 2 years of HC experience. The man needs to pay his dues. He should be at the very bottom of the list, the last resort.

You are probably right, but he will be one of the cheapest options, so he very well could be the next coach. I think he might do well here.

A better choice this year than last. Like his defense a lot but haven't seen many signs that he can coach a halfcourt offense to even minor success.

VN Store

Back