Fire Dave Hart

The notion that he's sabotaging the program because he went to school at Alabama is one of the 5 most retarded things that gets posted here.

Reactions: 84 people
The notion that he's sabotaging the program because he went to school at Alabama is one of the 5 most retarded things that gets posted here.

I would be interested to see what you think the other 4 are to see if we agree.

"negative posts hurt recruiting" or anything related to Gruden has to be up there.

Reactions: 1 person

it isn't so much that he was a Bammer,it is more like we got Sal for an AD

Reactions: 5 people
I bet Diamond Dave has his Alabama underwear on this morning when he announces this latest development.

e30fcf1c1462d3223da084d19c18d0d1.jpg

Reactions: 17 people
I bet Diamond Dave has his Alabama underwear on this morning when he announces this latest development.

Funny that anyone would wonder anything about Dave`s underware for any reason at all. Other than he may have crapped in them.

Dave Hart hired Butch and switched us to Nike. Also he almost got rid of that dumb Lady Vols logo that unnecessarily separates Men and Women's sports of the same school. Bring back Bruce and he'll be even more of a winner in my book.

Reactions: 7 people
Yeah because ruining an athletic department is a GREAT career move. Stuff like this needs to never get approved. SMH

We already have the most inept athletic department in the conference, if not the country. MSU just made a better hire in basketball than Hart has made across the board in his tenure here. The overall blame still falls higher up than Hart. The basketball program has been made irrelevant again and we're hiring our 4th coach in 6 years.

Reactions: 3 people
He backed into Butch.....he is aweful....the name being removed from Lady Vols is horrible...he hired tyndall in 3 hrs and now this has backfired on him....he is dividing the fan base....not bringing it together

Reactions: 7 people
I would be interested to see what you think the other 4 are to see if we agree.

"negative posts hurt recruiting" or anything related to Gruden has to be up there.

I would also add the " go vote for (ut player, recruit, etc.) in some obscure internet poll to show the world how great UT is" threads as well.

If this notion contributes to getting him fired, then so be it. The fact is that UT would be better off without Dave Hart as Athletic Director.

Reactions: 4 people
He backed into Butch.....he is aweful....the name being removed from Lady Vols is horrible...he hired tyndall in 3 hrs and now this has backfired on him....he is dividing the fan base....not bringing it together

Nah, the (you certain few) fan base is dividing it's self cause you think you know so much more than Hart and our coaches!!

If your gonna throw around blame throw it where it belongs... Look in the mirror and you and all your friends are covered in it!! Just sayin

Reactions: 9 people

Only five?? I usually count more than that per page! :blink::blink:

So where is the petition I will sign it.

Hart has to be held accountable.. We fired mike h for his hires n handling of NCAA n now hart is doing the same but don't hold him accountable?

Cbj is a great recruiter but don't act like hart has hired home run coaches.. N our sports r competing for championships..

Sorry he has to be held accountable.

Reactions: 6 people
Hart has been less than impressive. He's looked good compared with his predecessor, but then, Hamilton put the bar so low you'd have to have a metal detector to find it.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back