Tyndall out tomorrow

The only thing I believe about that post is that we have a "Google Coach" as a target.

You don't know bball if you don't know Prohm. He's only won 78% of his games and took Murray into FedEx and walked out with a win vs Memphis. I wish we'd shoot a little higher but I won't worry one bit if Prohm is roaming the sideline at TBA.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Are you hearing Prohm as primary candidate? Any other names?

Nope. They won't contact anyone until Donnie is officially let go I'm sure, but it sounds like Prohm's name has been kicked around as first on the list. No one else was mentioned.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/25123833/tennessee-to-be-told-of-allegations-against-donnie-tyndall-on-thursday[/URL][/URL]

CBS sports reports that Tyndall should receive less punishment than Boeheim...so why would he be fired?

Last edited:
CBS sports reports that Tyndall should receive less punishment than Boeheim...so why would he be fired?

They didn't report that, exactly. They followed that up by saying that the NCAA's punishment structure changed between the Boeheim violations and Tyndall's violations.

Tyndall's punishment will be much, much harsher for a comparable violation.

VN Store

Back