Jordan McRae Putting on for VolNation

It is a crime that the 76ers aren't using him especially after his summer league performance. He is KD but 3-4 inches shorter.

Edited once knowledge was dropped

Last edited:
It was a crime that the 76ers let him go especially after his summer league performance. He is KD but 3-4 inches shorter

Never thought of it like that. Interesting. I was shocked that the woeful Sixers let him go too. Of course, Jordan has always had a cloud over him concerning his consistency and commitment on the defensive end. Maybe that was it?

Never thought of it like that. Interesting. I was shocked that the woeful Sixers let him go too. Of course, Jordan has always had a cloud over him concerning his consistency and commitment on the defensive end. Maybe that was it?
Well compared to every other player on the summer team besides Noel and Embid (injured during it) he was the most impressive.

As bad as NBA is, how is he not in that horrible league. Gojmac

I used to have a low opinion of the NBA, too, then I started watching this year. Holy Moly, those guys are good. And, it isn't just individuals, some of the best team offense and defense you'll want to see is played in the NBA now.

Reactions: 2 people
Philly is actively trying to lose . He should be on the team but he may help them win . Can't have that lol

Reactions: 1 person
:thud::lolabove: The way some post on here with absolutely no idea what they are saying is simultaneously mind blowing and hilarious. Not talking about you, volbeast33

Like was said above, the NBA is one of the most boring things to watch. No wonder I don't know what's hapepned since July or so. Also have you taken your meds today because you seem a little grouchy.

Reactions: 2 people
McRae isn't in the league because he said he wouldn't purposely help the 76ers lose. That is my theory at least.

People who say the nba is bad or boring either don't actually watch it or don't really know basketball. The talent level isn't even close. We're in the golden age of point guards and its so fun to watch. The cavs Spurs game where Kyrie dropped 57 in OT was one of the best game I have ever seen.

People who say the nba is bad or boring either don't actually watch it or don't really know basketball. The talent level isn't even close. We're in the golden age of point guards and its so fun to watch. The cavs Spurs game where Kyrie dropped 57 in OT was one of the best game I have ever seen.

I wouldn't say that the players are bad. But with the length of the season and when your team (the Knicks) sucks, it's boring. It will be more entertaining to me once the playoffs are into about the second round.

Philly is actively trying to lose . He should be on the team but he may help them win . Can't have that lol

This comes off as joking, but in reality, what you just said is 110% the truth. McRae dropped 20 a game over in Turkey. Turkey is considered one of the best euroleagues in the world. I'm pretty sure it's even the league Kobe said he wouldn't mind playing in after his NBA days, won't ever happen IMO. Philly doesnt need McRae to come in and help them out right now. Plus, if he comes in and struggles, his trade value goes down.

McRae isn't in the league because he said he wouldn't purposely help the 76ers lose. That is my theory at least.

So you think each player had to verbally commit to purposefully tank the season or else they wouldn't have a roster spot? That's ridiculous.

They're a team full of young guys that don't have a lot of pro experience. There's a fine line between tanking to increase lottery chances and teaching guys how to be losers. Philly has at least a few guys on the roster that they feel are core pieces, and they don't want them to learn to accept losing and not learn how to have a winning mentality.

McRae was the 58th pick, two picks from going undrafted. The sixers have a log jam at the guard and wing positions, and McRae is just another poker chip in their growing pile of them. He'll eventually be trade fluff in a deal that gets philly another core piece.

He has value in the NBA and will get his shot, but he's not in the d-league right now because he said he wouldn't tank. No young player that's fighting for their NBA career would say that.

This comes off as joking, but in reality, what you just said is 110% the truth. McRae dropped 20 a game over in Turkey. Turkey is considered one of the best euroleagues in the world. I'm pretty sure it's even the league Kobe said he wouldn't mind playing in after his NBA days, won't ever happen IMO. Philly doesnt need McRae to come in and help them out right now. Plus, if he comes in and struggles, his trade value goes down.

Mcrae never played in Turkey....he played in Australia...

Mcrae never played in Turkey....he played in Australia...

That was my fault :hi:

Still impressive to drop nearly 20 PPG anywhere overseas, though I swear I thought he played in turkey. Maybe is was JP Prince or Chism that was in Turkey

Last edited:

VN Store

Back