'15 AL G Dazon Ingram

How can he sign his LOI and still decommit

Since a coach was fired then I think their is a rule in place that says that the player can retract his LOI. I mean if Bama hires a even worse BBall coach then I would want to leave as well.

Would no doubt be best at the 2 but, with our team. He'd be our best option at Point if we miss on Gray. Which I don't think we do.

He didn't sign a LOI with bama he signed a Financial aid agreement with the school....kid is baller no doubt...probably this state's Mr. Basketball

He didn't sign a LOI with bama he signed a Financial aid agreement with the school....kid is baller no doubt...probably this state's Mr. Basketball

Is this Theodore the Theodore in Mobile Co? If so, I'll be down there this week for work, I'll have to help CDT out.

Good deal. I'm in Theodore monthly, just wish I had known about this kid when I was just sitting around in a hotel room.

BGV, I'll be down there starting next Monday for work. I suggest a sit in from 2 vol fans and point this kid to KTown. I'm sure CDT would be so appreciative. :eek:lol:

This kid would be a good get. I believe I'd rather have him over the Juco guard Trent. Going off film alone, he looks like he's got a pretty good game/skill set over all. He also has a pretty decent offer list. We really need a true PG, or big though. I cant wait to see how our recruiting plays out and who we actually sign and get to campus.

Last edited:
Please, unless you have legal authority from UT to recruit, do not get involved. This is what happened at Morehead. Let's let CDT and his staff take care of the recruiting, because that's what they get paid to do.

VN Store

Back