Was Listening To The KY Pregame Show...

rickyyrs

They have Calapari. That mean they would hire anyone. There is no one cheats more than Cal. I mean UK can recruit on its name in basketball. But the 5 star kids he is bringing in there now is almost a joke. No other coach is doing that. If Cal left for the NBA Bruce Pearl would be on their list. You better believe that.

Reactions: 1 person
They have Calapari. That mean they would hire anyone. There is no one cheats more than Cal. I mean UK can recruit on its name in basketball. But the 5 star kids he is bringing in there now is almost a joke. No other coach is doing that. If Cal left for the NBA Bruce Pearl would be on their list. You better believe that.

Jelly much.

I wouldn't put any future Eleanor Roosevelt 20 dollar bills on it...

and one caller asked the hosts if Cal left would UK consider Bruce Pearl. The fascination BBN has with Bruce borders on this fan bases obsession. The Coombs guy who publishes Cats Pause and is the unofficial KY basketball historian made this comment, "I like watching BP coach but he will NEVER be head basketball coach at Kentucky...no way that ever happens". Maybe we should accept that premise as well.

The only place I hear of this so called obession of Pearl by UK fans is here.

And Pearl will be back at Tennessee before he'd ever coach at UK.

All of that seems a little far fetched, but who knows. "John Doe" said he could provide proof, but wouldn't.

:crazy:

Some Twitter Warrior needs to start up a twitter profile about how Cal can't do it in the NBA. Get that trending and hopefully his ego carries him away to try it once again in the NBA. Ready for him to be gone.

I fully understand fans of other teams being on here leading up to and after games we play against them. I fully understand it if we were even going to be playing in the same tournament as them. I fully understand it if we were even comparable to them. What I do not understand is that the season is over, we are not going to play them anytime soon, and they continue to come on our boards because their school sucks so bad they have no relevant message boards to spew their opinions and predictions on. What kind of life do you lead when you go on a rivals message board and you continue talking when there is nothing more to be said. Funny people.

I mean, isn't our coach under investigation for cheating? Makes a lot of sense to bash another school for it..

Just sayin'
LittleCat is the best rival poster on VN, He's no Zerodarkthirty.

Reactions: 2 people
No way UK isn't cheating. Kentucky fans mention all day, up and down, about how he had nothing to do with the UMASS and Memphis controversies. It's no coincidence he departed right before sanctions were anchored down on both programs. Plus, there's no way you can convince that many MAA's to live in the bluegrass state for a year, every year, without some sort of benefits. Just, no way.

The Mildcats had better save that KY for reaming they will get from the SEC in the 2015 football season.

No way UK isn't cheating. Kentucky fans mention all day, up and down, about how he had nothing to do with the UMASS and Memphis controversies. It's no coincidence he departed right before sanctions were anchored down on both programs. Plus, there's no way you can convince that many MAA's to live in the bluegrass state for a year, every year, without some sort of benefits. Just, no way.

Every program probably cheats to a certain extent. No one is arguing that. And as coincidental the situation at UMass and Memphis were, he wasn't found guilty of anything by the NCAA. Until he's done anything at UK and proven to be involved, then there's that.

The Mildcats had better save that KY for reaming they will get from the SEC in the 2015 football season.

How many times you gonna post this on VN? Maybe you should try to contribute to the threads instead of spewing some butthurt words. K thx bai.

Kentucky has no issue paying top dollar for a coach. Bruce Pearl would do wonderful at Kentucky if given those resources. They'd go the bigger name route though but if they ever hired him, they wouldn't miss a beat.

VN Store

Back