Josh Richardson - the Heart of a Volunteer!

gunner

The Big Orange Gun
Give it up for Josh, he did all he could tonight to get a win for UT. He is a true VOLUNTEER!

I'm so gald he chose UT and he chose to come back after his coach left!

Josh truely has the Heart of a Volunteer! I wish UT had an entire team of players like him. He will be missed! Good Luck to Josh in all he does in life!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21 people
Josh is a great leader and warrior. He also has the best mid range shot of all time. I'm pretty sure he didn't miss it last year in the tournament

Reactions: 6 people
Josh Richardson is a very impressive young man, in many ways, just one of which is basketball. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching him play and grow as a leader. His game is phenomenal, but so is his character. That makes him one of my favorite Vols of all time!!!

Thanks Josh. I know you'll be extremely successful wherever life takes you from here.

Reactions: 8 people
Thank you for being a great Vol your first three years Josh!

Thank you for forgoing the opportunity to transfer to another school and staying to lead this group of new Vols.

Thank you Josh for never complaining this season and being a true VFL!

Josh, Volnation owes you a big Thank YOU!

Good luck sir in your professional career, all of Volnation is pulling for you!

Thank You Josh!!!

Reactions: 9 people
Josh will go down as one of the top 10-15 UT players of All-time which is saying a lot never seen a player with as much heart and grit and he will surely be missed. Will be fun to hopefully watch him in the NBA next season

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Josh stepped into a tough situation that most would of ran from and embraced it. The effort and leadership he has provided for our team is nothing short of great.

Reactions: 6 people
Josh be the man!!! Will always have a special place in all Vol fans hearts!!!! Good luck young man where ever life takes you!!!! VFL

Reactions: 4 people
Not often do I get sad when a Vol's career is over, Josh is the exception. Really gonna miss his play. Good luck in the future young man!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I don't post often but I thought this was a good thread to do it. JR was amazing for us. I hate he had to play in a transition year. Him and McRae will always hold a special place in UT.

Reactions: 1 person
Big props to Josh for being a really good dude and a really good player for 4 years with the Vols. His career was a lesson in working hard and doing what the team needs for you to do. I know he will succeed in whatever he chooses as his final career path.

Reactions: 1 person
The true definition of a VFL. Without JRich this team goes 10-20 this season ... maybe.

Thanks to a Great Vol. He made me smile often when he made up his mind to drive. Then he did, weaving to the basket! Money! Good luck in your being 1st or 2nd pick!!! I believe you will!

Go Vols!

g

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back