Which sections in Bridgestone are TN

vol_in_ar

about to get tickets for tonights game, anyone now which sections are TN

Thanks

How long are you in town for?? I can't make the game but I will be out & about tonight for all of the festivities...

Just called BridgeStone Arena Box Office. Nothing is available, all sold out. But there will be scalpers out, as well as fake parking attendants out there scamming folks.

GoVols!!

until Sunday, but I'm at my sisters in Clarksville headed down to Nashville abut 3:30

I'll be back in a few weeks

I understand that UK fans live for this tourney.
I understand that their fans are like vultures descending upon the few fans of the teams that lose the early rounds to buy their seats.

What I don't understand is this:
Doesn't each of the 14 schools get an allotment of tickets (maybe 500) ???
Do most schools not sell them and return them to sec office where cat fans buy them?
Do cat fans call other schools directly to buy their allotments?

I'm just amazed at watching the quarterfinals today in Nashville and how it is All blue.

I understand that their fans are like vultures descending upon the few fans of the teams that lose the early rounds to buy their seats.

Do most schools not sell them and return them to sec office where cat fans buy them?

I'm just amazed at watching the quarterfinals today in Nashville and how it is All blue.
I think all schools get tickets
I called UT and Arkansas ticket offices

TN had seats in 325 thru 329
AR had 116, 119, 120, 325 and 326
Both were sold out
Went thru Stub for the ones I bought

Smile for the camera, will be watch with my boys.

Do NOT pay a con man for parking. Been on the local news the last two nights...

I heard that Preds full season ticket holders (and possibly half season) have the opportunity to purchase tickets way before they're released to the public and sell them to UK fans for profit.

Wouldn't say I'd blame them if they're strictly hockey fans or a fan of a non-SEC school. Any Preds season ticket holders on here that can say if this is true? I go to about 5-10 games a season but don't personally know any STH.

Look for these guys:

B_7zGmEUkAAfaHc.jpg

What did you pay if you don't mind? My wife and I are headed up from southern middle TN this afternoon to scalp. I couldn't convince her to go last night, she's on board tonight.

Didn't see this until this morning
I'm sure you made out better, scalping because I was looking for 6 together

Didn't see this until this morning
I'm sure you made out better, scalping because I was looking for 6 together

I ended up buying them through stubhub sitting in my truck a block from Bridgestone. I didn't have cash, didn't know where an ATM was and it was like 5 min till game time. I made out for $31 apiece I believe.

VN Store

Back