Ok I'll say it , these Refs suck

We have no room for error. That's why ever bad call is so disastrous for us. Really unfair refereeing.

Donnie Tyndall did not let the refs take it away. He played both Armani and Derrick almost the entire second half with 4 fouls. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 4 people
I think this was the worst officiated game I've seen all season. It was like playing 5 against 8 tonight. Can't believe we won in spite of the refs!

Reactions: 1 person
Josh invited the team to take a ride to tomorrow night on his back.
Win and advance. No quit in this bunch.

Reactions: 3 people
Donnie Tyndall did not let the refs take it away. He played both Armani and Derrick almost the entire second half with 4 fouls. Unbelievable.
uhhhh no,
not unbelievable at all....he had no other choice back against the wall.....season ending scenario.....there really wasnt any other choice....its what i would have done and i am definately not a coach

The league got a break tonight. Without the 20-2 UT comeback win, the headline was going to be Refs Blatantly Move Vandy Into Quarterfinals.

The league got a break tonight. Without the 20-2 UT comeback win, the headline was going to be Refs Blatantly Move Vandy Into Quarterfinals.

I wish. If the league was that aware and proactive, Teddy V would have been doing Upward bbasketball and rec league a long time ago.

Words can't even describe how heinous Southeastern Conference officials are for men's basketball. What's really sad is the women's refs are even worse! And what's even sadder is the SEC rewards these clowns for the horrible horrible jobs they do on the court. If something is not done about the officiating they are going to ruin basketball

One discussion on Memphis radio this week was limiting how many games an official can work in a week. One guy said he looked up some officials, and some are working 4,5,6 straight nights, and one had worked like 14 in 17 days. Some officials are close to 90 games this year, and the season is about 4 months long.

I know they are independent contractors, but something has to change. The game is getting worse, and the officiating is a big part of it. No consistency. Also, if they want more scoring, then that foul late when Punter was in transition should be an "and one." He was going to the basket. Should not be a foul on the floor.

Yeah, the Punter fast break "on the floor" was terrible, as was the foot OOBs and the Reese foul on the 50-50 ball. Also - Jones and Kornet could crash into our guys with impunity..but our post players racked up fouls in bunches. Wayyyy too one-sided....fishy even..

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back