Rumors that Tyndall is Done After the Season if Over

Tenn Ted

Friends of mine, with links to TOS, are saying that rumors are swirling over there about Tyndall being let go, after the end of the Tournament. Anyone hearing anything about this?

GDvMCCj.jpg

Reactions: 17 people
Not heard it from anyone besides the troll memphiscanes. If true, it will set us back at least 5 years probably.

I don't see why. It's not like he has a couple of 5 stars coming in. Plus, basketball can be turned around quickly , unlike football.

If he is gone, then maybe this time UT will spend a little money and get a bigger name.

Reactions: 9 people
You know the deal! All I can say is this is big time trolling! Ignore it! No need for anyone to even comment on this.

Reactions: 5 people
Not heard it from anyone besides the troll memphiscanes. If true, it will set us back at least 5 years probably.

Totally agree! I don't want to see him go! I wasn't a huge fan of the hire, but I have been impressed so far. I felt like if he could bring in a big man and a point guard, we would be fine in the next couple of years. Considering what he had at the beginning of the season, I thought he did an pretty good coaching job!

Reactions: 9 people
Totally agree! I don't want to see him go! I wasn't a huge fan of the hire, but I have been impressed so far. I felt like if he could bring in a big man and a point guard, we would be fine in the next couple of years. Considering what he had at the beginning of the season, I thought he did an pretty good coaching job!

Love the username. Lol

I don't know why anyone would be in favor of this . We know our AD will not spend the money required to get a big name

Reactions: 3 people
I don't see why. It's not like he has a couple of 5 stars coming in. Plus, basketball can be turned around quickly , unlike football.

If he is gone, then maybe this time UT will spend a little money and get a bigger name.

Maybe if we were a traditional bb power...

But would good coaches with winning records want to come to a program that is perceived as not supporting its coaches?

--completely different of course if the NCAA brings something damning and CDT is fired for cause.

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe if we were a traditional bb power...

But would good coaches with winning records want to come to a program that is perceived as not supporting its coaches?

--completely different of course if the NCAA brings something damning and CDT is fired for cause.

It's hard to say. If the AD would spend the money, but have they ever to lure a coach?

Unless UT has received specific information that legally is a contract violation , it would be beyond stupid to do anything. Why would they want to spend millions of dollars because they couldn't wait for the allegations.

Tyndall has no incentive to resign till he sits down with lawyers and sees something in print.He is making a lot of money.

Reactions: 2 people
The way this team is playing right now.. I sort of hope it's true..lol ..... and on that note.. id just like to add, that i like my crow with a side of mayo and mustard, witha garnish..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

That's the usual default answer...a good coach in basketball can bring you back in a season. Different than football.

VN Store

Back