Senior day tribute

Dallasbowlin

Everything woke turns to sh*t
Damn, have some tissues on hand. I wish the season wouldn't end, I have enjoyed watching them every minute of every game.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wpW3VpcZJ7A

Reactions: 4 people
Much appreciation and congrats to the senior class who represented Tennessee on and off the court well. You all have shown great leadership and character. It's a privilege to watch and cheer for the Vols. Hoping for nothing but the best in all you're future endeavors.

Reactions: 2 people
All three of these players have exhibited what it means to be a VFL.... And I think Josh Richardson is a prime example of the way a young man turns out when he's raised by a mother and a father especially when they have the character that his parents do.... Not just rhetoric here ....I truly respect all three of those men....

I was hoping to see the ovation I'm sure Josh got...:hi:
Me too. Today's team effort was a massive disappointment. This team should have refused to lose today, after all Josh has done for his teammates. I'm pissed.

Reactions: 1 person
Josh cried and I thought that dude will be remembered for a while...at least by me. He's good people.

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 2 people
Not a way that Richardson deserved to go out. Hopefully, the team comes to play at the SEC tourney and can send him out the right way. He's been a fantastic player to watch evolve over the last 4 years. He has kept his nose clean and been a great player and ambassador for Tennessee.

VN Store

Back