Stephen C. O'Connell Center, Gainesville, Florida

Line: UT +7
O/U:

TV: ESPN2
Radio: Vol Network
Satellite Radio: N/A
Online: WatchESPN

Reactions: 2 people
Saturday marks the only regular-season meeting between these teams this year.

Tennessee has two Florida na- tives on its roster in junior Derek Reese (Orlando) and freshman Willie Carmichael III (Apopka).

In SEC play, the Vols have a bet- ter winning percentage on the road (.571) than at home (.250).

Tennessee’s strength-of- schedule ranks 11th nationally according to ESPN’s BPI.

Reactions: 2 people
Mark the first time since 2011 that Tennessee won at least five SEC road games.

Give the Vols a 4-3 record in their last seven trips to Gaines- ville, dating to 2008.

Give UT senior Josh Richardson a winning record against the Gators; the Vols are 3-3 vs. Florida during Richardson’s career.

Reactions: 1 person
Overall: Tennessee leads 72-55, dating to 1927

In Knoxville: UT leads, 44-16

In Gainesville: UF leads, 33-25

Neutral Sites: UF leads, 5-4

Current Streak: Florida has won three

Last Meeting: Florida won, 56- 49, in Atlanta 3/15/14

Tyndall vs. Donovan: Donovan leads, 1-0

Thanks for doing these, I always enjoy them. Now, I hope to God we beat Florida. They suck!

The team may be out of gas but they still play hard and I enjoy watching them!

Notice in the OPs photos the long tights Vandy players are wearing -- is this a fashion trend ?

Notice in the OPs photos the long tights Vandy players are wearing -- is this a fashion trend ?

Yes, I coach middle and high school teams and its very popular right now. I think it looks ridiculous but they love them.

Tennessee wins this one big...good rebound from Thursday's debacle. We go into Baton Rouge and beat up the tigers and easily take care of South Carolina to finish season strong. VOLS finish 7th in SEC and beat Mississippi State, Arkansas, and Ole Miss in Nashville to play Kentucky in Championship game. We upset the wildcats and get a 10 seed in the big dance.

Get your popcorn ready....:popcorn:

Somebody help me out. Toward the beginning of the season, on a Saturday game I believe, whocaresgobobcats posted a link to stream games. It was the only one I have been able to access. I tried going back to a few of the older games to try and find it.

Anybody know or save that site? Thanks

vols will close out the season with all losses and 1st round knock out of the sec tournament and season over

I'd feel better about this game if we had more than a day of rest. Hope we don't lose our legs in the 2nd half. Finney-Smith coming back sucks for us.

This team was being touted as a strong up and comer for awhile...getting accolades for a couple tough road wins but have completely fallen apart.

Can't wait for the season to just end. This team will not even get an NIT bid...which is a huge disappointment...or at least it SHOULD be.

To think this team has a chance in hades to beat Ky. is completely insane.

Recruiting has fallen off terribly for the mens bball program.

This team was being touted as a strong up and comer for awhile...getting accolades for a couple tough road wins but have completely fallen apart.

Can't wait for the season to just end. This team will not even get an NIT bid...which is a huge disappointment...or at least it SHOULD be.

To think this team has a chance in hades to beat Ky. is completely insane.

Recruiting has fallen off terribly for the mens bball program.

If they get an NIT bid --- there wont be any games at TBA

If they get an NIT bid --- there wont be any games at TBA

That's the best case scenario. Don't need to play at the TBA if there isn't a home court advantage. If the opponent was a mid-major within a four hour drive they'd probably fill more seats at the TBA than TN fans would.

VN Store

Back