Vols / Gators Saturday in GVille

CTVolsfan14

twitter- CJSOUSA14
For those not making the trip - totally understand. God our boys our tough to watch this year. But for me, only an hour and a half drive or so from that God forsaken town and the opportunity to booze it up and watch the orange is a chance I'll never pass up..

How many of us vol fans will be there? Where yall drinkin before?

even in a down year - Go Vols by God!:hi:

Reactions: 2 people
I'll be there. It will come down to which team is the most interested.

I will not be there; however my son-in-law (Gator fan) will be coming over for my father-in-laws 78 birthday so I hope the Vols somehow pull out a win.

GBO

Still waiting to see if the rest of the family is up for the drive. We're only a couple of hours away.

How is Jabari doing Mrs Dee?

Physically he's doing great. He has been released by the Doctor but not by DT. lol

He's not in the best of spirit. He hates to see his team in this situation. He feels that he should be on the court and helping them out.

He says he will work hard to bring his team out of this slump for next year and we WILL see an improved team, even if he has to put them on his back.

Reactions: 1 person
Physically he's doing great. He has been released by the Doctor but not by DT. lol

He's not in the best of spirit. He hates to see his team in this situation. He feels that he should be on the court and helping them out.

He says he will work hard to bring his team out of this slump for next year and we WILL see an improved team, even if he has to put them on his back.

Hopefully he balls out next year, and is right about seeing an improved team.

Reactions: 1 person

Love that attitude!

Reactions: 2 people
Here we are complaining about our record when Florida is 13-15! How is that possible with the talent they have? Billy D is a hell of a coach too...wtf happened to them this year??

Why bother? This is what we are going to be for the foreseeable future. No evidence that Tyndall can recruit worth a lick and we'll lose our best two players. Oh,well... back to the "good ol days". Tyndall got outcoached by Bald Kevin II for goodness sake.

Even though I'm 2.5 hrs away, will watch it on TV. Is it a toss up? Both are playing bad!

Both teams are tied for 8th place in the SEC so whoever wins tomorrow night will have a good chance of resting on the first day of the SEC Tournament.

Why bother? This is what we are going to be for the foreseeable future. No evidence that Tyndall can recruit worth a lick and we'll lose our best two players. Oh,well... back to the "good ol days". Tyndall got outcoached by Bald Kevin II for goodness sake.

Who are our two best players????

VN Store

Back