Kevin Stallings

Was also ripping into Jones at one point during the game on the bench after he apparently threw a water bottle.

I know it's been discussed ad nauseam on here, but would've definitely been interesting to see where this program would be now had Dickey went through with hiring him, rather than Green.

I rewound the tv at least 5 times. He definitely said get over here and ****ing apologize. Then he yelled I'll ****ing kill you.

Reactions: 5 people
@DavidWCobb: Stallings: "Wade's got some growing up to do if he wants to play in this program...he better understand that it better never happen again."

@MattSlovin: Stallings said Wade Baldwin clapped in the face of a Tennessee player after the game.

Reactions: 3 people
Was also ripping into Jones at one point during the game on the bench after he apparently threw a water bottle.

I know it's been discussed ad nauseam on here, but would've definitely been interesting to see where this program would be now had Dickey went through with hiring him, rather than Green.

Shouid have been a TF ! :question: :yes:

It disgusts me how much i disgust vanderbilt right now. they just used to be the little sister in nashville that couldn't hang. pisses me off

Reactions: 2 people

Makes me want to vomit thinking about stallings coaching here

It disgusts me how much i disgust vanderbilt right now. they just used to be the little sister in nashville that couldn't hang. pisses me off

That happens when in a five year span we have seen a few of the worst UT football teams in school history, and this basketball team isn't much better.

Reactions: 1 person
You can say what you want, but the fact is that Stallings is a pretty good coach. He's had a good bit of success at Vandy over the years.

And while in the past there have been a few times he has showed a lack of class toward the Vols, tonight he deserves credit for holding his players accountable for being a-holes.

You can say what you want, but the fact is that Stallings is a pretty good coach. He's had a good bit of success at Vandy over the years.

And while in the past there have been a few times he has showed a lack of class toward the Vols, tonight he deserves credit for holding his players accountable for being a-holes.

He is the definition of mediocre at Vandy

Reactions: 3 people
I rewound the tv at least 5 times. He definitely said get over here and ****ing apologize. Then he yelled I'll ****ing kill you.

He was getting hot lol. I didn't see what he did, I just seen him going off on that guy. :)

Don't really have a dog in the fight but that assistant is silly. Telling Stallings that Baldwin was clapping in Moore's face is plain childish. If that bothers you, you're in the wrong profession.

Reactions: 2 people
Vandy player simply clapped in a condescending manner, nothing out of the ordinary. One of our assistant equipment trainers or whatever took the sore loser route and complained to Stallings who proceeded to lose his mind.

Wade Baldwin is a clown. The announcers kept trying to say that he backed up his trash talk. I thought he had a pedestrian game, at best.

Not to mention, he cries to the Tennessean about being "disrespected," then pulls a BS stunt at the end of the game. So much for "You should show some sort of respect for your opponent."

Then, he boasts about "going after (Richardson)." J.Rich's stats? 20 Pts, 6 Reb, 5 Ast, 1 Blk. So much for that...

Reactions: 6 people
Vandy player simply clapped in a condescending manner, nothing out of the ordinary. One of our assistant equipment trainers or whatever took the sore loser route and complained to Stallings who proceeded to lose his mind.

Our asst coach went James Franklin on them

VN Store

Back