Well I am sorry...but good grief

MasterShake Vol8

I am sorry and I have been high on Tyndall all year for what he has done with an abysmal roster, but he just let a 13 point lead turn into a 7 pt deficit from the 13 minute mark to the 6 minute mark and did not take one single timeout. Regardless of how many TV timeouts and stoppages in play that is just ridiculous to let a game get away in a matter of minutes and not do anything about it. Four TO's sitting there. Games like this are what turns fans against you because regardless if you are a great X and O coach, game management is equal to that at the college level. Before the year an NIT spot would have been great but my the middle of the year we played our way to where that should have been a certainty. Just a long, bad year, that many though it would be, but losses like this are inexcusable.

Reactions: 10 people
I am sorry and I have been high on Tyndall all year for what he has done with an abysmal roster, but he just let a 13 point lead turn into a 7 pt deficit from the 13 minute mark to the 6 minute mark and did not take one single timeout. Regardless of how many TV timeouts and stoppages in play that is just ridiculous to let a game get away in a matter of minutes and not do anything about it. Four TO's sitting there. Games like this are what turns fans against you because regardless if you are a great X and O coach, game management is equal to that at the college level. Before the year an NIT spot would have been great but my the middle of the year we played our way to where that should have been a certainty. Just a long, bad year, that many though it would be, but losses like this are inexcusable.

That didn't take long.

Reactions: 2 people
Should have hired Bruce Pearl when we had the chance. Our basketball program is back to Buzz levels

Reactions: 9 people
Let a Vandy player call them out before the game and tell them that the Dores would play harder than they would and then let it happen at home. Now, 2-6 at home in conference play.

Reactions: 2 people
Tyndall's stock just came down to Earth tonight...like I said, to not take a TO, when you have a ton, and let the game get away so fast is a huge concern and unforgivable...the NIT was in the bag at one point this season..now we lose and Vandy will take our place there...awful

And to think next year could be even worse without Richardson. Not a comforting thought right there. Just gonna enjoy football now I guess. Every time I watch our basketball team play I end up pulling out my hair. Just terrible and frustrating watching a game we had well in hand.. Then just get dominated on our home floor. Hope these 3 star recruits and juco guys Tyndall brings in are gonna be big contributors... But I highly doubt it. We can say there is always next year, but I doubt next year will be any better. I see no light at the end of this tunnel right now.

VN Store

Back