Recruiting Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAVol

The Recruiting News thread was getting somewhat cluttered with discussion. Let's move the discussion here and let that thread serve it's original purpose.

All Recruiting News can be found by clicking here.

:hi:

Mods maybe it can be stickied? Although I'm sure we'll have no problems keeping it on the front page judging by the other thread. :loco:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
The Recruiting News page should also have parantheses after the title saying (Updates only, no discussion) similar to the Football Forum. Something like :

Recruiting News (No Discussion)

The Recruiting News page should also have parantheses after the title saying (Updates only, no discussion) similar to the Football Forum. Something like :

Recruiting News (No Discussion)

Just to clarify, would commenting about another offer a player gets count as discussion or would it be news ?

Just to clarify, would commenting about another offer a player gets count as discussion or would it be news ?

Well asking this question would be discussion because when you answer a question you have a discussion, or a debate. But having members of VN on opposite sides of a point of view and debating for page after page after page while they beat that dead horse, that would be news since that has never, ever happened on here.

Now we're going to have the whole issue over whether "x" is NEWS or DISCUSSION...I get the reasoning, but oh well. So be it.

Seemed like a good idea. Football forum recruiting news thread is non discussion. Just post the news. We can talk about it in here since there's no basketball recruiting forum.

Rob Lewis was on 990 this afternoon but I didn't catch all of it. Anyone pick up any recruiting nuggets from that segment? I noticed Rob had a juco recruiting update on Volquest today.

He would be a nice pickup and a fill a need .

Kimani Jackson and Malique Trent are teammates at New Mexico junior college, and one is a big strong post the other is listed as a combo gaurd. Both hold offers from the Vols, and I think both would be good pick-ups.

Trent averages 16ppg 4aspg and is a 40% 3 point shooter

Kimani Jackson averages 9ppg 6rpg (shares time with another talented big probably going to texas tech)

I think these two guys would be a great way to close out the recruiting class, but maybe another point gaurd just in case.

You heard it first here, Coach T will sign a 4* in his first unhindered recruiting class! He will sign 3 more to scholarships.
:groupwave:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back