Duke Crews spotting

Glad to see him making a name for himself and landing on his feet. Sure wish he would have kept his nose clean here.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OgLj0w5GIQQ&feature=youtu.be

If he and Ramar had been able to keep it between the lines, that class would have put Tennessee in the Final 4 in their sophomore or junior years. Alas, they could not.

Both Duke and Ramar were ferocious defenders. Duke was an excellent rebounder and Ramar averaged over 3 assists per game. Combine them with Chism, Prince and Tyler Smith and you would have had a powerhouse.

If he and Ramar had been able to keep it between the lines, that class would have put Tennessee in the Final 4 in their sophomore or junior years. Alas, they could not.

Both Duke and Ramar were ferocious defenders. Duke was an excellent rebounder and Ramar averaged over 3 assists per game. Combine them with Chism, Prince and Tyler Smith and you would have had a powerhouse.

The year we lost to Mich St in the Elite 8 that would have been their Jr year. Imo we would have won it all that year if they would have been able to keep their heads on straight

Reactions: 1 person
The year we lost to Mich St in the Elite 8 that would have been their Jr year. Imo we would have won it all that year if they would have been able to keep their heads on straight

This is also the year That Tyler Smith was dismissed from the team. I actually thought we performed better without him in the lineup. Since he wasn't there to be the go to guy, a lot of others really stepped up - Chism, Prince, Hopson, etc. The offense no longer ran through him and was thus more varied.

Great season. I went to the elite 8 game. Was a big disappointment of a loss but couldn't help being proud of the guys in our best tourney run ever. Heartbeat away form the Final Four.

Would have been their senior season just like Chism. They all came in the same class.

Ridiculous athlete. I am sure the competition isn't great there, but he just drives right around guys. He has definitely improved because he wasn't much of a dribble drive guy at UT.

I agree that if he could have stayed clean, he would have helped us in our run.

Between Crews, Wingate, and Smith, would we not have had the best suspension team in the NCAA the past ten years or so?

Reactions: 1 person
Look at the stiffs he's' dominating against in that video. Bunch of slow oriental guys. In one of the games, the score is something like 83-38. Not exactly world class competition, IMHO.

Look at the stiffs he's' dominating against in that video. Bunch of slow oriental guys. In one of the games, the score is something like 83-38. Not exactly world class competition, IMHO.

It was Duke's team that was losing. You are right, though. He was driving around them very easily, but he must be a team of one. They were losing in all but 4 highlights in that video.

VN Store

Back