Will the game still go on with this icy weather?

iKrager

^^^ title says all.. UT is out of school tomorrow and its hard to imagine there will be a big fan turnout tomorrow.

If UTK classes get cancelled, its hard to see the game go on. Jmo.

Kentucky basketball team left Lexington Sunday night to go to Knoxville. Calapari was in New York and he flew to Knoxville to meet up with his team on Monday. So if weather premits it will be played.

Since all of the participants with the possible exception of the refs are in Knoxville I don't know why it wouldn't be played. I suppose power could go out at the TBA. Fans will have trouble getting there, but when does college athletics alter game schedules for fan convenience?

Reactions: 1 person
Since all of the participants with the possible exception of the refs are in Knoxville I don't know why it wouldn't be played. I suppose power could go out at the TBA. Fans will have trouble getting there, but when does college athletics alter game schedules for fan convenience?

Wasn't a Tennessee-Kentucky basketball game played in worse weather than this in a think 1993 in Knoxville?

Kesling just wrapped up Vol Calls and said the game is at 7 tomorrow night. I didn't hear him discuss the weather, but as he was signing off he announced the start time.

There was the tornado during the SECT in Atlanta about 10 years ago that just resulted in the games being moved to a different venue (GA Tech I think) with only some players' family members allowed to attend. Plus Kentucky fans.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back