FWIW, last yrs Tennessee team lost @vandy

wmcovol

to a team even worse than this vandy team. Just saying what a huge difference coaching and effort make!

Reactions: 11 people
to a team even worse than this vandy team. Just saying what a huge difference coaching and effort make!

I'm not a big fan of the last coach but u can't compare individual games like that....every game is different....I will say though that last yr with their players dancing around in their "our state" shirts was the most disappointing game in the Zo era.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not a big fan of the last coach but u can't compare individual games like that....every game is different....I will say though that last yr with their players dancing around in their "our state" shirts was the most disappointing game in the Zo era.

I can think of many other "most disappointing game" titles I could give to losses in the Martin era.

Reactions: 2 people
Vandy fans wouldn't be so bad if they just treated fans with a normal attitude instead of a "We have more money" or "we are more educated" attitude. Im glad you could go there but I honestly don't care for why or how. Also your sports teams suck. (Besides Baseball)

Vandy fans wouldn't be so bad if they just treated fans with a normal attitude instead of a "We have more money" or "we are more educated" attitude. Im glad you could go there but I honestly don't care for why or how. Also your sports teams suck. (Besides Baseball)

Vandy fans are the most delusional fans in all of the SEC.

Except I'd argue their average fan never took one class at Vandy, much less graduated.

You think most of the window-lickers at VandyMania actually went there?

Except I'd argue their average fan never took one class at Vandy, much less graduated.

You think most of the window-lickers at VandyMania actually went there?

And So many of their students pick Vandy for their expertise in medical. A lot are from overseas like India. So those countries don't really stress basketball so when those folks get over here their first look at competitive basketball is Memorial Gym. Making those folks experience cap out at such an unfortunate low level. Those kids if they stepped inside a true basketball atmosphere wouldn't know how to react. So I guess it's not their fault. They love the only thing they have ever known.

Still think we need to make a big run to make it to the tourney. Need to beat LSU and give the wildcats a fit to make a good impression .

I just don't understand all the people who stick up for Cuonzo.

He was a below average coach and a bad recruiter.

I don't know enough to agree or disagree, but the people in Dyer County are happy he got Hubbs,

I REALLY hope and feel that the entire VolNation wil be happy about that too.
soon..........very soon.

I seldom agreed with his on court decisions, but I am very smart from my Lazy Boy.

He fiinished above preseason expectations each year and a made a Sweet 16 and almost Elite Eight. He had a coupleof five stars. I hope CDT can match those or surpass them. He hasn't shown he can or will yet though . Its not so much sticking up for Zo as it is correcting inaccuracies and hypocritical statements. CDT has worse o and has done worse recruiting. The two biggest complaints against Martin. Yet people keep bashing Martin in comparison to someone who he out performed up to the same point in their tenures.

Because as polarizing as he was, he deserves better treatment than Derek Dooley and Todd Raleigh. And regardless of how or why it happened, he got us to one of our only seven Sweet 16 appearances. That alone deserves at least some praise.

Not only did he run a clean program for 3 years, Cuonzo was also the third winning-est coach not name Billy Donovan or Jon Calipari. His style was often boring, he dropped hewd scratching losses, and a lot of times seemed unmotivated. But still. He won 19+ games every year and did it without any suspensions or NCAA violations.

VN Store

Back