Tyndall wearing the Orange blazer for Vandy game.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I know you guys were wondering. :)

Vol_Hoops: Mon 12:09pm .@UTCoachTyndall confirms he will wear the orange blazer for the Vanderbilt game Wednesday.

Reactions: 20 people
Well, it's about time DT. Finally, he'll look like he belongs! This should be good. :rock::rock:

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
What a trip down memory lane it would be if the Vandy fans started throwing oranges at the team, too...

Ray Mears was a master of psychological warfare.

Other than Saturday Night at Stokely, very few of Mears' games were on TV. John Ward often painted the picture with his description of oranges raining down on the court at Vandy. Didn't Rodney Woods get hit once and then throw it back?

Reactions: 2 people
Other than Saturday Night at Stokely, very few of Mears' games were on TV. John Ward often painted the picture with his description of oranges raining down on the court at Vandy. Didn't Rodney Woods get hit once and then throw it back?

I don't know about Rodney Woods, but I would bet that happened just like that.

But you are so right about the description that John Ward could give when the Vols were on the road in a hostile gym. The Vandy fans were the worst and the original haters when it came to Orange throwing, but they weren't the only ones. Kentucky fans did it too. Why else would Bruce wear that blazer for those two games?!

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know about Rodney Woods, but I would bet that happened just like that.

But you are so right about the description that John Ward could give when the Vols were on the road in a hostile gym. The Vandy fans were the worst and the original haters when it came to Orange throwing, but they weren't the only ones. Kentucky fans did it too. Why else would Bruce wear that blazer for those two games?!

Somebody flipped a lit cigarette into Bernard's afro in his first game in Lexington. He declared that he would never lose another game to KY. He was correct.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back