Official TN vs TV teddy and MSU

Manvol

What's My Age Again?
Could the refs be this bad? Blown out of bound calls, ticky tack calls on our end. TV teddy and crew suck.

Reactions: 3 people
The call on the Punter block was one of the worst I've seen.

You have eyes, yeah we're missing shots, but we are also getting one sided whistles. You see our coach? He's agrreing with me.

Coaches arguing calls???? That's solid proof lol.....hit our wide open shots and it doesn't matter

Quit blaming the officials.....we are getting whipped plain and simple.

True, but still, Valentine is an embarrassment. We have played very poorly for stretches, but this crew is downright awful. Dude just grabbed Richardson by the leg and pulled him to the ground.

Reactions: 3 people
I would normally cant reply on a thread like this, but was going to the official game thread to make this same point...Although we could have done several things better, the 2 overwhelming reasons for this loss are Teddy Valentine (he had a terrible ref game) and Derek Reese ( just was awful) all around...Said he didn't start bc of someone out practicing him, I just wish it was bad enough, that he would have not played at all tonight...

Reactions: 1 person
@crookedheartdoc: Ted Valentine actually blew a kiss to the Tennessee bench as he walked off the floor. Inexcusable. What will @SEC & @NCAA do?I'd bet nothing

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back