Congratz to Tariq Owens on his first career start!

iKrager

Tarik Owens is starting against Mississippi State! Congratz big guy! You've earned it.

Will update stats as the game progresses

Reactions: 2 people
Gets a big rebound with a HUGE put back. Tarik 1-1 with 1 rebound in the first minute.

I hope Reese doesn't see this Krag, he would be highly upset with you...lol

2nd start not 1st

Good call,I thought he had a start earlier this season. He moves really well for his length. He needs lbs/muscle. I just hope if he can put it on that it doesn't mess with that. Wish he would step out and look for a 15fter here and there on O. If nothing else it would bring his man out for a offensive rebound for the good guys.

Good call,I thought he had a start earlier this season. He moves really well for his length. He needs lbs/muscle. I just hope if he can put it on that it doesn't mess with that. Wish he would step out and look for a 15fter here and there on O. If nothing else it would bring his man out for a offensive rebound for the good guys.
He has been playing good the last 3 or 4 games. Although some are stupid I can't really blame him for fouling so much. He has no size to hang down low. I think he will be a starter by his 3rd year

Yeah, needs a little time in the weight room and the insta-megatron machine. :whistling::whistling::yes::yes:
GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
Go Riq!!!!! SO proud of these young man! He is the baby if the team and he gets out on the court fearlessly!

Am I the only one who sees a little Ralf Sampson in TO? The baseline move early in the game sure reminded me of a young RS. The future is bright orange for this young man!

Am I the only one who sees a little Ralf Sampson in TO? The baseline move early in the game sure reminded me of a young RS. The future is bright orange for this young man!

Hadn't thought of that before but I do see some similarities even though Sampon was 7" taller.

VN Store

Back