SEC's Smallest Power Forward

SeniorDrill

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
smallest since Dane. Its amazing how similar Donnie is to Bruce when it comes to finding places for personnel. It just means those guys can coach.

8 inches taller? How many 7' - 1" power forwards are in the SEC?

Exactly what I was thinking. We were talking about his size at the game Sat. Armani is nowhere near 6'3". He looked almost exactly like JR when they were out there side by side. Legit 6-5 and maybe more. May have grown a little since HS? He's just built like an outside linebacker. Love watching him play with intensity and skill.

I love Armani and he's not tall. , but he has incredible leaping ability, 6'5, and 225 lbs. He's not a midget.

Sometimes he has the mismatch against bulkier slower forwards.

Exactly what I was thinking. We were talking about his size at the game Sat. Armani is nowhere near 6'3". He looked almost exactly like JR when they were out there side by side. Legit 6-5 and maybe more. May have grown a little since HS? He's just built like an outside linebacker. Love watching him play with intensity and skill.

Armani is no taller than 6'4", I see him daily

As AM didn't red shirt and doesn't have a future in the NBA, what's his chances of contributing to the football program after next season? I'd like to see him go to spring practice and see if he can find his way onto the field in 2017.

As AM didn't red shirt and doesn't have a future in the NBA, what's his chances of contributing to the football program after next season? I'd like to see him go to spring practice and see if he can find his way onto the field in 2017.
Armani will develop even more in the summer. His shooting and dribbling will get even better. He will have a career in Europe if he never tries out football.

VN Store

Back