Bruce postgame comments.

Volstylexx

Can't believe the things some of you said about him this week. Got to love the guy for what he did for UT. Class act. I don't care what you say.

Bruce postgame quotes:

"I don't want any team in the SEC to be successful except Auburn.. and Tennessee. It is what it is. I wish we had beat Tennessee today."

Pearl on the Tommy Bowl: "My god, this place is a palace. You forget how great it is when you work in it every day."

Support the Vols. Support Tyndall, but you can still show respect for someone who put TN basketball back into relevance.

Reactions: 93 people
All week he has had nothing but good things to say about UT. He says hes still a VFL even if hes at Auburn. Its not like he wanted to not coach here anymore.

Reactions: 36 people
Can't believe the things some of you said about him this week. Got to love the guy for what he did for UT. Class act. I don't care what you say.

Bruce postgame quotes:

"I don't want any team in the SEC to be successful except Auburn.. and Tennessee. It is what it is. I wish we had beat Tennessee today."

Pearl on the Tommy Bowl: "My god, this place is a palace. You forget how great it is when you work in it every day."

Support the Vols. Support Tyndall, but you can still show respect for someone who put TN basketball back into relevance.

And you can move on.

You do realize a lot of the so called "negative" Pearl comments were made after people started with the "I want him back" crap, right?

I appreciate what he did, but I no longer support him because he coaches another SEC program.

Reactions: 5 people
People will always bash Pearl but he'll always have a special place in our hearts in Knoxville.

Reactions: 36 people
And you can move on.

You do realize a lot of the so called "negative" Pearl comments were made after people started with the "I want him back" crap, right?

I appreciate what he did, but I no longer support him because he coaches another SEC program.

I think you missed the point of the message. I didn't say bring Bruce back. I said show some respect. You move along.

Reactions: 24 people
I love Tennessee but will have to admit I have been pulling for him all season besides today and any time we play against him. Don't care what happened... he is a class act in my eyes.

Reactions: 26 people
I love Donnie. If UT has to fire him because *ish that happened at Southern Miss, Bruce would be on my short list.

Reactions: 20 people
We love you Bruce and Donnie! If only there was a way we could have them both :)

That was a huge win for DT, and his chances to keep his job just increased by beating the man that set gold standard for UT Basketball!

has ever won my affection like Bruce Pearl. :rock:

Dude bled orange. :pepper:

Wish our brass had had enough intestinal fortitude to have told the NCAA to go F themselves:censored::bash:

Oh well, Tyndall is also great if we can keep him. :crossfingers:

But I expect our panty waisted limp wristed Administration to grovel at their feet rather than stand up to them.:twocents:

Reactions: 2 people
And you can move on.

Not true. Did I ever say I wanted Pearl back? No, but you put me on blast anyway.

VN Store

Back