Tournament Hopes

vol_4_life14

What do you think our chances are to still make the Tournament?

I think we can not have any more losses to the bottom 7 and have to have at least 19 wins In the regular season.

What do you think our chances are to still make the Tournament?

I think we can not have any more losses to the bottom 7 and have to have at least 19 wins In the regular season.

20 wins including SECT would keep us in the conversation, whether that's 18 wins regular season and 2 wins in the SECT, or 19 wins and 1 at the SECT, doesn't much matter imo.

Reactions: 1 person
I think we are in and just playing for seeding now.. I assume of course that you are talking about the NIT :)

Beat UK and maybe you get in with 18 or 19 wins total.

If we beat UGA and LSU and finish with 19 or 20 wins, we are in as well IMO

Texas A&M game was a missed opportunity. They were a top 75 RPI win and at home. Need to steal a road win at UGA, LSU, OM, or UF. Right now, Arkansas is the only good SEC win.

17-13 9-9 will not get it done. Sorry.

We should beat Vandy both times barring any extreme lapse or lose to coaching and MSstate is still a very winnable game. I'd say you are close but add another win to your total. NIT berth is fine.

Beat UK and maybe you get in with 18 or 19 wins total.

If we beat UGA and LSU and finish with 19 or 20 wins, we are in as well IMO

^^^^^^^^^

UGA and LSU really are the two key games for us. We beat them and Vandy twice and we are probably in. Also, really important we take care of UF. All this is predicated on fact this puts our RPI in the 40's. Feel we need to be there. Anything under 50.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Outside of Kentucky, its a complete mess. We have as good of a shot as anyone. Just win games and were in.

VN Store

Back