Rasheed Sulaimon

Yes. Lets bring in more dismissed kids. We know how the first one turned out.

Don't want. This quote says all.

Sulaimon is the first player to be dismissed from the program in the entire tenure of Krzyzewski, the school confirmed.

Last season the coaching staff talked to Sulaimon about his body language when things didn't go his way. He had specifically been called out for pouting and not celebrating his teammates while he was on the bench.

/thread

Reactions: 1 person
Other than UT sports I also follow Duke basketball as well (always been a huge fan of Coach K). Sheed has been my favorite since he arrived on campus, but he's also had the worst attitude. He pouts a ton during games and has been in K's doghouse the past two years. I believe he was a cancer on the team and so much that K thought it best to dismiss him instead of just bury him on the depth until they transfer like he typically does, addition by subtraction. I don't think this is a guy you'd want on your team. As someone quoted today, "His issues don't outweigh his talent," and that's spot on. I believe he'll graduate in three years and look for a place to play overseas bc I do not think he will he drafted. He has gone from late first round pick his freshman year to undrafted, not even ranked in the Top 100 draft board this year. He's good, but he's probably best to pass on especially with the seeming emergence of Hubbs.

First one ever? Wow.

What about the kid from Memphis (the 1st Memphis recruit to Duke I read) from 3-4 years ago? Seems like Pearl and Cal were all in the mix for him too. Went there and transferred out in only 1 year.

Is that not a "dismissal" or are they playing semantics here?

What about the kid from Memphis (the 1st Memphis recruit to Duke I read) from 3-4 years ago? Seems like Pearl and Cal were all in the mix for him too. Went there and transferred out in only 1 year.

I believe your referring to Elliot Williams. He saw a good amount of playing time but if I remember correctly he transferred on his own back to Memphis bc his mother was sick and did not have to sit out a year, but I could be completely wrong on all of that.

He transferred for a family issue. If we're talking transfers then there have been a few in recent years. We're only counting being forcibly kicked off by the coach or school.

VN Store

Back