IF we have to fire Donnie T (we did) , who do we hire?

alaVOL

ORANGE U THANKFUL
I'd hate to lose Donnie, but if we do have to let him go I'd like for us to go after Bobby Hurley at Buffalo. Got to have a plan B.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm available :)

I have a plan B, C, D and I will through in a E for free :loco:

Last edited:
We won't HAVE to fire CDT - if he is fired, it will be because we chose to fire him.
Personally, if we bow to NCAA and fire him, then more fires need to follow.

Plan A, B, and C---grow some and tell the NCAA to stuff it and keep Donnie. He is OUR coach.

Reactions: 13 people
I'd hate to lose Donnie, but if we do have to let him go I'd like for us to go after Bobby Hurley at Buffalo. Got to have a plan B.
Here we go again with a useless thread!!
""The feeling from most insiders(sports writers) is that Tyndall's harshest punishment might be a five-game suspension, which might wreck this season but would allow his difficult rebuilding job to move forward with little damage." Mark Wiedmer, Times Free Press

Reactions: 2 people
""The feeling from most insiders(sports writers) is that Tyndall's harshest punishment might be a five-game suspension, which might wreck this season but would allow his difficult rebuilding job to move forward with little damage." Mark Wiedmer, Times Free Press

Have you read the latest to come out? Both of the players involved have been ruled ineligble and also the investigation is deeper than what first expected.

NCAAM Rasham Suarez, Jeremiah Eason out - ESPN

We are not going to lose DT.

And how do YOU know this?

Patrick Magee @Patrick_Magee
· 3m 3 minutes ago
As I pointed out earlier this week, the investigation of Southern Miss basketball is obviously much wider than first reported.

Looks pretty grim to me

Reactions: 1 person

On the radio they just said its not looking too good. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Have you read the latest to come out? Both of the players involved have been ruled ineligble and also the investigation is deeper than what first expected.
NCAAM Rasham Suarez, Jeremiah Eason out - ESPN
Have you read from the article, "The NCAA has been investigating the academics of both players, multiple sources told ESPN. Suarez and Eason both came to Southern Miss from the College of Central Florida in the junior college ranks. The NCAA was in Hattiesburg earlier this week questioning both regarding the legitimacy of their academic work to qualify to play at Southern Mississippi." Now what in the hell would Donnie Tyndall have to do with the legitmacy of their academic work?????????????

VN Store

Back