Jarnell Stokes Gets Into A Fight ...

Ok I couldn't make out any of that...

Could anybody explain what happened?

Explain please...

My 2nd hand cliff note version is Cheivous was talking/hitting on Stokes girl, at the time. And they got into it. But it didnt turn out so good for Cheivous.

Last edited:
Lol I forgot all about that. On a serious note, I wonder how this will affect Stokes career? Surely this will warrant some type of suspension for both players I'd imagine.

Yeah but not not we'd probably think. A game or 3

I don't understand how you can get ejected for fighting your own teammate. I know it's just the NBA DL, but I have never seem that unless their coach sent them to the locker room.

I heard that the NBA changed the rule allowing unlimited moves the the D league now. Stokes had been with the Grizzlies pretty recently.

Hopefully not. I wonder if Stokes has anger problems? He doesn't need to be labeled as a loose cannon early on in his career.

Never saw any of that while playing at UT. In fact, there were times when you wished he was more aggressive. To be honest, I don't believe that is like him, Chievous story or not. JMO.

I don't understand how you can get ejected for fighting your own teammate. I know it's just the NBA DL, but I have never seem that unless their coach sent them to the locker room.

I heard that the NBA changed the rule allowing unlimited moves the the D league now. Stokes had been with the Grizzlies pretty recently.

I've never thought about it, but it does seem like I always here the rules as "fighting" and not "fighting the opponent".

Hopefully not. I wonder if Stokes has anger problems? He doesn't need to be labeled as a loose cannon early on in his career.

You watched Stokes for three years. I'm pretty sure you can see if he had anger issues or not. To me it looked like Kalin swiped at Jarnell first as he was sitting down.

I've never thought about it, but it does seem like I always here the rules as "fighting" and not "fighting the opponent".

Well, the other team doesn't shoot technicals for a teammate fight. The only thing that I can think of is that the NBA DL just doesn't want that image and sent them to the locker room to cool off.

Well, the other team doesn't shoot technicals for a teammate fight. The only thing that I can think of is that the NBA DL just doesn't want that image and sent them to the locker room to cool off.

There's fighting the crowd too. And fighting the coaches (Dale Brown & Woody Hayes).

VN Store

Back