Donnie Tyndall on the Hot Seat

I heard we are currently inventing a flux capacitor and once its complete we will go back in time and snag Coach Wooden.

Reactions: 1 person
Per Jeff Goodman of ESPN.

He did a piece on 10 coaches who are on the hot seat and Donnie Tyndall came in at number 1, pretty surprising as up to this point Goodman has been pretty optimistic about DT's future at Tennessee.

NCAAM 10 coaches on the hot seat - ESPN

I think all of this is just overreaction to what southern miss did....no one has any new info....the guys on sport source said they didn't think anything that happened would result in a show cause and anything less than that and tennessee would keep him.

Reactions: 4 people
I think all of this is just overreaction to what southern miss did....no one has any new info....the guys on sport source said they didn't think anything that happened would result in a show cause and anything less than that and tennessee would keep him.

Yeah I caught that as well and respect Fancher and Pancratz' opinion.

Sidenote: Did you know Don Devoe had such disdain for BP? I thought that was interesting.

So....... if things end up where we have to cut ties with Tyndall we will be I better shape to hire a new coach. Last year's roster was not appealing. And So left a little later. Had he left at Marquette offer we would have had more time.

Don't you typically blast sports source?

If Tennessee fires Coach Tindall all it does is open the door for another school to hire him and someone will asap.

I think you will find Most coaches really dislike everything about pearl....he will never have their respect based on the snitching he did years ago

Dear university of Tennessee,
We finally have a coach that most of us love and is a proven winner,the worst the NCAA can do is tell is to suspend Donnie.if you want to suspend him for 3-4 games then by all means do it,just DON'T FIRE THIS MAN.

Love,
Volnation

Reactions: 16 people
I will be sad if we let hiM go but we should have more ppl wanting to be here and coach the vols with how hard they working Now

VN Store

Back