"Pravda On The Cumberland's" David Climer...

Cletus P Fulmer

says CDT needs to be gone. It seems the rag tag filthy little media in Tennessee has found him guilty and is going to try him in the court of public opinion...

F the media! The NCAA will let us know when thr ready if this I serious or just another NCAA fairy tail

And the Tennessean wonders why they're losing subscriptions. The day that Climer retires will be a good day for their business. He's nothing but a piss and vinegar curmudgeon.

Reactions: 5 people
Climer's career ended when Manning won the Super Bowl in 2006; before that it seemed like 90% of his columns were why Manning sucked because he never won "the big one".

Reactions: 2 people
I know this a dumb thing to ask...here goes.

What exactly do some of you take exception with in that specific article?

Now you know why Climer has been mired in the same job at the same small-time news rag for something like 40 years. He's working at the level his minimal skills allow and will be there till the day he dies or retires, whichever comes first.

Reactions: 2 people

Climer is a d-bag.

But as far as the article itself, it's not terrible but it's also one of those "Thanks Captain Obvious" articles where he doesn't really tell us anything new.

Reactions: 1 person
Climer is a d-bag.

But as far as the article itself, it's not terrible but it's also one of those "Thanks Captain Obvious" articles where he doesn't really tell us anything new.

That's what I'm getting at I guess. He says, if this happens and that happens then this should happen, it's an editorial.

From an outsider's point of view, there's nothing objectionable. In fact, most people on this board feel exactly the way Climer does based on all of the "what about Calipari", posts.

All he's saying is that whatever happens to USM should happen to Tyndall and IF this and IF that all come out a certain way and we switched Tyndall's name out with Calipari everyone here would likely agree.

They don't like the guy who wrote it. Ad hominem attacks.

I don't dislike Climer...just the sewer he and others like him work in...they revel in human misery and often create it for their own pleasure then when confronted they cry harassment or have restraining orders issued if you press them...they care nothing for what CDT and his family are going through now...they just feed on it like vampires feed on blood...and most of them couldn't whip their way out of a wet paper sack...they are nerds and geeks...failures hiding behind a computer screen...serial hackers watching all they have conspired unfolding before their very eyes...great way to make a living huh?

says CDT needs to be gone. It seems the rag tag filthy little media in Tennessee has found him guilty and is going to try him in the court of public opinion...

Trying in public opinion requires a public forum. does anyone still get the newspaper? If so why? Climber is as obsolete as as VHS and a cassette deck.

Trying in public opinion requires a public forum. does anyone still get the newspaper? If so why? Climber is as obsolete as as VHS and a cassette deck.

Actually, yes. I get the paper Thursday-Sunday, not the Tennessean or the Chattanooga paper, just KNS. Why? I just prefer to read an actual paper in the morning.

As for your VHS/Cassette comparison, I'd say he's more comparable to a CD, not totally extinct but on the verge.

I don't take exception to what he wrote. I take exception to his dog and pony show and smarmy ass attitude towards everything. The guy is a miserable hack. I guess if I made his salary and looked like him I would be miserable too.

I don't take exception to what he wrote. I take exception to his dog and pony show and smarmy ass attitude towards everything. The guy is a miserable hack. I guess if I made his salary and looked like him I would be miserable too.

I have no issue with your opinion of the man. However, it seems that EVERY writer, local, regional or national in this forum is a "hack".

Reactions: 1 person
Actually, yes. I get the paper Thursday-Sunday, not the Tennessean or the Chattanooga paper, just KNS. Why? I just prefer to read an actual paper in the morning.

As for your VHS/Cassette comparison, I'd say he's more comparable to a CD, not totally extinct but on the verge.

Actually, cassettes are trying to make a comeback like vinyl has over the last few years. I'd say he's more in line with the laserdisc or Betamax.

VN Store

Back