Favorite basketball player of all time

vol_4_life14

I have to say Josh Richardson is slowly becoming one of my Favorite basketball players of all time, But I was always a fan of Alan Houston.

I would like to have seen a game of horse between Dale Ellis and Chris Lofton.:rock:

That would be like the old Magic and Bird commercial, where they were playing horse and making all those crazy shots.

Pound for pound, inch for inch, Benard King was the best to ever play for UT and probably the SEC. I have never seen anyone I would trade him for.

Reactions: 9 people
Dale Ellis
Tony White
Jay Price -Because he's from my hometown and I know him personally!

UT players? Chris Lofton and it's not close.

I love Chris Lofton, and he's in my top 3, but I watched Bernard King in Stokley Center for 3 years and it's "B" and it's not close. He was 26pts 14rebs as a true freshman and owned Kentucky, 5-1. SEC Player of the year 3 times! Bernard is in the conversation for best ever in the SEC, with Pistol Pete, Shaq, etc. Sorry, I'm getting carried away, the question was who's your favorite not necessisarily who's the best. Lofton was great!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Wayne Chism and Chris Lofton are my favorites. With Bernie and Ernie right there with those two.

Chris Lofton is my "favorite" player, but the best player was Bernard King, and no one else is even in the conversation.

Reactions: 8 people
My favorite basketball player, hell my favorite athlete period is Gary Payton...my favorite Vol? Wayne Chism.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back