Tyndall won't survive per Jimmy Hyams.....

madbamahater

104.5 the zone this morning, Jimmy Hyams said he sees no way that Tyndall will survive the 'AA mess he is in. He thinks UT will have to fire him.

He says it's proof that Southern Miss self-imposed and that's a sign of guilt. He also said that UT and Tyndall are having a very tough time with this development.

Reactions: 3 people
104.5 the zone this morning, Jimmy Hyams said he sees no way that Tyndall will survive the 'AA mess he is in. He thinks UT will have to fire him.

He says his proofs is that Southern Miss self-imposed and that's a sign of guilt. He also said that UT and Tyndall are having a very tough time with this development.

I hate the way it is ripping the team apart and killing their on court performance...

... oh wait...

Reactions: 25 people
This was my last input on the subject:
"Harshest might be 5 game suspension!" 1-11-14
Latest article says, "But long-term, it's also almost certainly about an NCAA report into Tyndall's past at Southern Miss that could arrive later this week. The feeling from most insiders is that Tyndall's harshest punishment might be a five-game suspension, which might wreck this season but would allow his difficult rebuilding job to move forward with little damage."
Wiedmer: Vols' weaknesses may be catching up to them | Local News | Times Free Press
"Athletic director Dave Hart told the Times Free Press in his office on Thursday morning that Tennessee is not expecting a notice of allegations for Tyndall as it awaits word from the NCAA."
Tennessee, Tyndall waiting on NCAA | Local News | Times Free Press"
Both statements were linked under that thread.

He says it's proof that Southern Miss self-imposed and that's a sign of guilt. He also said that UT and Tyndall are having a very tough time with this development.

I think Jimmy is confused about what constitutes 'proof.'
If Tyndall arranged for athletes to be paid by donors, then he has to be fired.

Reactions: 1 person
I think Jimmy is confused about what constitutes 'proof.'
If Tyndall arranged for athletes to be paid by donors, then he has to be fired.
There were two players supposedly involved in the original allegations against Donnie Tyndall. One of them is now the leading scorer on Southern Miss's basketball team and the other has left the team but the current coach said it had nothing to do with the investigation. Hyams is totally blowing smoke trying to get attention to his failing program!

Reactions: 2 people
There were two players supposedly involved in the original allegations against Donnie Tyndall. One of them is now the leading scorer on Southern Miss's basketball team and the other has left the team but the current coach said it had nothing to do with the investigation. Hyams is totally blowing smoke trying to get attention to his failing program!

Since when has Hyams had a program?

"Hi, this is Jimmy Hyams for UBooster dotcom. Where you - yes YOU - can pay cash for signees and become a do-it-yourself booster."

This ad runs all day on the Sports Animal...hard to believe..

I know he is a Vol hater and typically only reports or gives his opinion on the negative side of things and all this because some years ago he basically had his "insiderness" strippen from him. Ever since then he has gone into attack mode against the Vols.

He loves it when something bad happens. Like a hog likes mud.

He seemed VERY confident that Tyndall won't survive....

Reactions: 5 people
I really don't get where he is getting this from. Southern Miss had nothing to lose by going ahead and self-imposing a postseason ban since they are 5-12 and dead in the water. That piece of information by itself is not damning to Tyndall.

Also breaking news from Jimmy Hyams. "The grass is green, and the sky is blue. I report things that aren't true."

See what I did there... That rhymed..

He's an idiot.

"Hi, this is Jimmy Hyams for UBooster dotcom. Where you - yes YOU - can pay cash for signees and become a do-it-yourself booster."

This ad runs all day on the Sports Animal...hard to believe..

Even funnier since Tennessee has distanced itself from UBooster. Those spots must have been paid in advance of airing.

He also had the BB Vols losing to both Arky and Mizzou.

Could it be that Donnie papered the file that he ran everything through USM Compliance on the players before anything happened? Could it be that USM admin messed this up? Will see.

F jimmy and state run radio. They have an agenda and its pushing lady vols basketball. Doc on the the morning show was apparently gleaming over the SM self probation. FYI I don't listen.

He also said that he thought the Vols would only have single digit wins this year.........................

Its a Southern Miss compliance issue, not a UT issue. Much like with kiffin I doubt anything will follow CDT here. The NCAA is a joke now anyways they have proven that

Reactions: 2 people
The report from Southern Miss was that Tyndall got clearance from the compliance staff before signing the two guys in question.

Hyams is the most negative guy covering UT Sports, BY FAR.

Hyams is grasping at straws. He no longer has inside connections and repeats what he hears Hubbs, Rucker or somebody with better inside info say.

He is wrong more than right. But when right he will bring it up like he knew it was going to happen. However, when wrong doesn't seem to bring those things up.

He could be right with this, but it is just him throwing something negative out there and seeing if it sticks. No more knowledge than most do on this site.

Hyams and Adams time has more than run out in the Sports business. Computers and time have past these two negavols by. Good riddance.

The report from Southern Miss was that Tyndall got clearance from the compliance staff before signing the two guys in question.

Hyams is the most negative guy covering UT Sports, BY FAR.

I thought that was Rucker? Or Adams?

VN Store

Back