The Former Coaches Thread

VolnJC

Cal got absolutely destroyed at home by a 1-4 ASU team last night. They are now in last place in the PAC12. They had 13 points at the half and at one point were losing by 40

RPIs:

Vols: 45
Cal: 120
Auburn: 128

Reactions: 9 people
Cal is in a free fall. Lost 7 of their last 8. There's probably only 1 game they'll be favored in the rest of the way. 12-19 is a real possibility. This is the worst Cal team in over 15 years

Cal is in a free fall. Lost 7 of their last 8. There's probably only 1 game they'll be favored in the rest of the way. 12-19 is a real possibility. This is the worst Cal team in over 15 years

Yep and he doesn't have a single commitment yet in his 2015 class....could get a lot worse at Cal

I posted this in another thread but look what people are saying on the Cal board...

"i think that you are overly optimistic thinking this team will win another game this year. We are getting schooled by the second worst team in the conference at home. I have been watching the Bears for 60 years and this is as bad a Cal team as I have ever seen. Coaching seems to be really lacking as well. Really hard to watch this team. First home game I have missed this year. Afraid I won't be back any time soon. I will still for the team but they are just too hard to watch right now."

Seems like the same thing we used to see posted here.

Reactions: 2 people
I posted this in another thread but look what people are saying on the Cal board...

"i think that you are overly optimistic thinking this team will win another game this year. We are getting schooled by the second worst team in the conference at home. I have been watching the Bears for 60 years and this is as bad a Cal team as I have ever seen. Coaching seems to be really lacking as well. Really hard to watch this team. First home game I have missed this year. Afraid I won't be back any time soon. I will still for the team but they are just too hard to watch right now."

Seems like the same thing we used to see posted here.

yeah and that quote doesn't seem like a run of the mill knee jerk from a NegaBear..I think Cal was decent last year and beat number one Arizona at one point

I'm a college hoops fan, and can't help but notice what our former coaches are up to.

Well said.

Posters that want to prevent others from voicing their opinions on a sports message board reveal their own character flaws.

The crowing and cheerleading for Cal and Zo has gone noticeably silent in this forum over the past six weeks or so.

Reactions: 4 people
I wonder how long it takes for Cal fans to start a petition?

Not sure they have enough of a fanbase to even get much of one going.

Say what you will about the petition, at least it showed we have a passionate basketball fanbase.

Tyndall has the least talent of the three teams and is getting the most productivity by far.

Pearlophiles will never bring themselves to admit that Bruce's team is significantly underachieving. Tyndall would kill to have the trio of Harrell, Bowers, and Mason on his team, and UT would be a top 15 team in the country right now if he did.

Reactions: 4 people
The crowing and cheerleading for Cal and Zo has gone noticeably silent in this forum over the past six weeks or so.

Yeah but how much was ever really going on? It was at most 2-3 people.

Plus I'll add so has the crowing and cheerleading for Auburn and Pearl.

Yeah. Who was it that was crowing about Cal's early season and how they took down somebody big.

Nevertheless, Cuonzo Martin was probably my most favorite coach ever for UTBB. Loved everything about the guy. Then the team would step on the court. :cray:

Wish he were still here in every way except his game coaching. I think that's kind of an important ingredient tho. :crazy:

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back