How many of you honestly think...

vol_4_life14

How many of you honestly think we can make the tournament. If you would of asked me at the beginning of the season I would of said "no", but now I definitely think its within this team's range. I say about 20-10 maybe 21-9 if we get lucky in the regular season and 2-1 in the SECT.

Post what you think our record will be and our record in the SECT. If you do think we will make the NCAAT, how far? I think we will make it past the round of 64 :eek:k:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
How many of you honestly think we can make the tournament. If you would of asked me at the beginning of the season I would of said "no", but now I definitely think its within this team's range. I say about 20-10 maybe 21-9 if we get lucky in the regular season and 2-1 in the SECT.

Post what you think our record will be and our record in the SECT. If you do think we will make the NCAAT, how far? I think we will make it past the round of 64 :eek:k:

SD hopes we don't make it in, so we can go to the NIT.

just saying..............

Reactions: 3 people
One of 64 teams? Yes. I don't think this team makes it very far. They must learn to finish--that's what she said (hat tip Steve Carell)

How many of you honestly think we can make the tournament? If you would have asked me at the beginning of the season I would have said "no", but now I definitely think it's within this team's range. I say about 20-10 maybe 21-9 if we get lucky in the regular season and 2-1 in the SECT.

The over/under is this many...

One of 64 teams? Yes. I don't think this team makes it very far. They must learn to finish--that's what she said (hat tip Steve Carell)

I think if we play the right teams and have the right matchups then I think we can make it farther.

I do. We can compete with almost every team we'll face. We just need to come to play every night, hit free throws, but itll be tight. Just depends on how we close games imo

I don't know, but I sure hope so. If we can knock off Florida and then make a good run in the SEC Tournament (historically, not where we perform very well), then sure ... why not? Go Vols!!

I do. We can compete with almost every team we'll face. We just need to come to play every night, hit free throws, but itll be tight. Just depends on how we close games imo

Yea I know, it seems like every game the last 3 minutes we always let them come back, most of the time with the 3'ball. We just have to learn how to close out games.

Hell, count me in on the bandwagon. I'm glad to see the Vols having a great year when they were supposed to be god awful.

We might and we might not...just enjoy this ride...its special...this is a one at a time season and no need to look ahead at all as we can compete in most games but also lose most as well. Lets just keep it going and worry another day!!!

Maybe as a low seed... If not the NCAA then DEFINITELY the NIT.

At the start of the season I didn't even think there would be any shot Tennessee gets to the NCAA Tournament as Tyndall rebuilt basically the entire roster... He has done an OUTSTANDING job!

Meanwhile, our former coach Cuonzo Martin, who by the way got us to the Sweet 16 and was "run off" by fans, just lost to ASU 79-44.

I think for us to make it in Reese and Moore have to keep improving, JRich to keep scoring, and for everybody to be a little more consistent except for Josh Richardson.

I don't know, but I sure hope so. If we can knock off Florida and then make a good run in the SEC Tournament (historically, not where we perform very well), then sure ... why not? Go Vols!!

Need to knock off LSU at least once also

nit appearance we also get a decent lead but it always fades in the final seconds its gonna cost us

Don't know and don't think that far ahead especially with this NCAA LOA due to drop at any moment. Guess I've cupped up in preparation. I'm taking this year game by game. They've exceeded my expectations, and I'm enjoying this season and this team greatly. I love...LOVE...the heart and passion they play with and it's due to DT. What he's done is nothing short of a minor miracle.

If this admin cuts him loose over a pathetic hatchet job by an assistant and NCAA hack with an axe to grind, I'm done with UT hoops and I go back to the Justus and Widby era. I'm sick and tired of this admin genuflecting every damned time the NCAA decides to punish the UNC's of the college hoop world by napalming UT. Every time I turn on ESPN and see Pearl on the Auburn sideline, I become ill. Not again dammit.

VN Store

Back