Call me crazy but....

vol_4_life14

I think Tennessee will only have one loss the rest of the way in the regular season, only coming to Arkansas and yes that means beating #1 Kentucky. :pepper:

Who's with me? VN stand UP!! :eek:k:

Reactions: 4 people
I think Tennessee will only have one loss the rest of the way in the regular season, only coming to Arkansas and yes that means beating #1 Kentucky. :pepper:

If we get by LSUseless.............yes, I am with you 100%:rock:

Reactions: 2 people

You C R A Z Y! Only thing I know that's crazier is that you are allowed to post threads here, and after all these years I can not :eek:lol:

im not going to call you crazy because im not going to insult the ones that are. but you are coo coo

Reactions: 1 person
..........but there are meds for your condition.

that said, we might be better than we think. We are a team that seems to making progress every week. and if we have a strong defense and an improving set of confident wings why can't we win 20? who says we need a strong inside muscle game if we have 4 guys splashing it from the perimeter and pulling there bigs out. not sure i buy into the need to have a more balanced team right now. not saying we win em all but more than we might think if we keep the progress moving.

I am not going to call you crazy my friend we all own some orange colored sunglasses. Terms I will use to describe you are CRA CRA, Looney Tunes, off your rocker, a few bricks short of a full load just to name a few. There is no way we lose just 1 more game. If we do that then CDT is, and I say this in all seriousness, the GOAT and obviously Nat COY. IF he is not slapped with a show clause or multiple game suspension.

Honestly I have no clue anymore. I thought the first Pearl team would struggle. We got a #2 seed IIRC in the NCAA. I thought this years team would struggle to get 10-12 wins....crap....I just don't know anymore and frankly am a little gun shy to make any predictions....BUT DUDE I HOPE YOU'RE RIGHT.....but kinda doubt it...,

..........but there are meds for your condition.

that said, we might be better than we think. We are a team that seems to making progress every week. and if we have a strong defense and an improving set of confident wings why can't we win 20? who says we need a strong inside muscle game if we have 4 guys splashing it from the perimeter and pulling there bigs out. not sure i buy into the need to have a more balanced team right now. not saying we win em all but more than we might think if we keep the progress moving.

Making outside shots and tracking down the long rebound is the key. We are able to hide deficiencies with the zone on d. But the making outside shots thing is a constant this yr and won't be as big of a necessity once we add depth and experience to our muscle positions, for inside scoring.

That said here's hoping we win out. GBO

I'm not calling you crazy...you beat me too it...:crazy:

What proof is your drink, friend? (I say friend because you probably are at the point where any other words will make punches be swung)

If it were prior to the season starting, I'd say yes. And the sounds was blaring. But at this point I'm afraid to doubt.

We've got a lot of guys on the team who have shown the ability to be good outside shooters. If some combination of Baulkman, Reese, Mostella, Hubbs, Punter, and Richardson are on from three, then we'll be in good shape for every game. Just can't have everybody go cold on the same night or we could have another Alabama-esque performance.

VN Store

Back