Announcers on Armani Moore

koz

I've been watching most of the games, and every game the announcers cant seem to get over the fact that Armani was recruited as a point guard. It was mentioned 12 times in the Miss State game, a bunch in the mizzou game, and at least 6 times I heard last night against USCjr. Do they have anything else to talk about?

Anyone else annoyed with this, or have an official count of how many times its been mentioned?

Reactions: 5 people
It's like the time Brian Williams lost a lot of weight, Pearl was suspended, or Cuonzo had a petition. Announcers love driving things into the ground.

Reactions: 7 people
My personal problem with ESPN last night was the ticker stating that Southern Miss is imposing self penalties, with Donnie's name prominently linked.

Reactions: 4 people
Enjoyed the game much more without Bert's incessant, stupid "money". Stop it already! Good job Mr Hamer.

Hold your tongue. Bert is awesome. He has some flair and passion, which is missing in radio calls these days. He makes Kesling tolerable, although I will admit that Bob is much better for basketball than football.

Reactions: 13 people
Hold your tongue. Bert is awesome. He has some flair and passion, which is missing in radio calls these days. He makes Kesling tolerable, although I will admit that Bob is much better for basketball than football.

This, absolutely,1000%. BB's passion for the Vols is obvious when listening to him on the radio. I love it.

Listening to him scream money! and "We're killin 'em" while we were running Missouri off the court last year was a blast. It was awesome during the tourney run too.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm surprised they were able to talk about Armani without mentioning "Frank Martin", "Coach Martin" or "Frank" in the same sentence.

Reactions: 1 person
Enjoyed the game much more without Bert's incessant, stupid "money". Stop it already! Good job Mr Hamer.

*Muuuney!

I actually watched the game and listened to music on Pandora.

I don't do well with Common Taters as a general rule.

*Muuuney!

I actually watched the game and listened to music on Pandora.

I don't do well with Common Taters as a general rule.

Common taters. Is that one of those insults that's supposed be difficult for dumb hillbillies to realize it's actually an insult? You sound like a dude I'd like to sit down kill a sixer of the beast with. I bet you think you're good company.

Agreed. I like Bert. He would've been having fun last night while we drained 10 3-pointers. Why was he not there?

This! I have said this before on here and been flamed for it. For some darn reason he does a good job with a sport where the action is moving constantly and much faster. Can't figure it. Maybe he has better spotters in hoops.

I like Bert's MONEY! At least he has enthusiasm and doesn't encessently talk about the same thing like the SEC & ESPN dudes. Kesling is better at BB, but I hardly listen since the TV & radio are never in sinc with each other. The Vol Network would get more listeners if they'd delay the radio anywhere from 3-10 Seconds so it would be. Same with the Lady Vols!

VN Store

Back