2nd place all by our lonesome!

therealitytheory

4-1 with 3 road wins. Gtfo...whodathunkit?

And Florida looked very ordinary on their own court while losing to LSU. This league is all over the place....which looks like a blessing for a particular upstart coach and his gritty bunch of players.

Reactions: 22 people

And Florida looked very ordinary on their own court while losing to LSU. This league is all over the place....which looks like a blessing for a particular upstart coach and his gritty bunch of players.

I am so proud of our team. Playing with a chip on its shoulder and finding a way to win. Tourney, here we come!

Reactions: 2 people

We lose this game last year...and the year before...and the year before. :pinch:

Reactions: 5 people
Enjoying this ride more than almost any other season...big stretch of games next few weeks and if we can keep it going we can do some things most could not have even dreamed this season. KEEP IT UP TYNDALL, STAFF, and VOLS!!!

Reactions: 5 people
Man ain't it fun!!! GBO!!! Heck I was just hoping for fun games and good effort!!! Well I'm getting that and much more!!!

Wait a minute, I thought we lost like 12 or 13 players and a coach right before signing day!
Didn't all these other teams have time to get good players and return some experience! Ok reality is - Even if they don't keep this unbelievable pace - and with these guys they just might - but even if they don't they have earned our respect! Just don't tell them 😃
They kinda do well with no respect from anyone!

Reactions: 7 people
15-6 is very possible. However the second half of the SEC schedule will be brutal. 4-5 over the final nine wouldn't be too bad.

This basketball team reminds me of the Missouri football team the past two years. All the "experts" claim that they're not that good; they get no respect; but they just keep winning regardless. Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person

Say it again!!! No one had an idea that the #13 in the SEC would end up at #2 in the SEC! MMMMM....Let us continue to shock the nation!!!! It is so wonderful to hear every commentator, every writer and every blogger speak of how much they are in AWE over our TENNESSEE VOLS BASKETBALL TEAM AND FOOTBALL TEAM! GO VOLS!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Did it seem like the announcers were pulling for the USC comeback. I know they gave the Vols a lot of props but basically seemed like 2 USC fans calling the game, especially the last 3 minutes.

Reactions: 6 people
Did it seem like the announcers were pulling for the USC comeback. I know they gave the Vols a lot of props but basically seemed like 2 USC fans calling the game, especially the last 3 minutes.

Yes, I caught that too, they were all SC down the stretch!

Reactions: 2 people
Doug Shows and his crew also got the memo. What exactly is an intentional foul? Is traveling only called on the team with the lead and the team that trails the only one that is fouled?

Doug Shows and his crew also got the memo. What exactly is an intentional foul? Is traveling only called on the team with the lead and the team that trails the only one that is fouled?

I'm always amazed at how SEC refs play to the crowd...if USC had a turnover inside of 3 minutes it would be a ho-hum call, but when Josh was called for walking the ref looked like he was hailing a cab for his in-labor wife..."Walking!" "We're going THIS AWAY!!!"

I mean, shouldn't every ref signal be on the same even keel? It's like they're making a show of giving the fans what they want..

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back