The Official Tennessee @ South Carolina Game Thread, 9:00pm ET, ESPNU

YankeeVol

To some, war is hell. To us, it’s sanctuary.
Tennessee Volunteers: 11-5 (3-1 SEC)

Tennessee%20Missouri%20Ba_Schu(4).jpg

@

South Carolina Gamecocks: 10-6 (1-3 SEC)

michael-carrera-duane-notice-mindaugas-kacinas-ncaa-basketball-brooklyn-hoops-south-carolina-vs-iowa-state.jpg

9:00 PM ET, January 20, 2015
Colonial Life Arena, Columbia, South Carolina

Line: UT +6
O/U: 125

TV: ESPNU
Radio: Vol Network
Satellite Radio: N/A
Online: WatchESPN

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Senior guard Josh Richardson needs just seven points to reach 1,000 for his career.

UT's win at Missouri was the Vols' first victory this season in which they scored 60 or fewer.

Tennessee's strength-of-schedule ranks 16th nationally according to ESPN's BPI. Tennessee's official NCAA RPI is 50th, as of Sunday.

Overall: Tennessee leads 40-23, dating to 1927

In Knoxville: UT leads, 24-7

In Columbia: South Carolina leads, 14-13

Neutral Sites: South Carolina leads, 3-2

Current Streak: Tennessee has won 14 straight

Last Meeting: Tennessee won, 59-44, in Atlanta 3/14/14

Tyndall vs. Martin: No meetings

I am looking forward to watching Psycho Martin turn into Satan and look like he is going to kill everyone on his team after our press forces turnovers and our defense shuts them down.

Scared of this one honestly. Girlfriend is more confident in USC'S Chances than ever for tonight's game.

Bragging rights are on the line for me, make it 15 straight.

What a great confidence builder if we can win our 3rd road game and stay #2 conference.
The RUB:
USC wins by scoring in the paint.
We've won most of those battles by 10.8 points so far.
They won't beat us from the perimeter.
Our guys need to attack the rim and sink the FTs.
Give us another STUNNER Donnie.
GBO

Reactions: 2 people
Game day! This will be a tough game as South Carolina needs a win bad, if we win we would be 3-0 on the road in conf that is impressive! Be 12-5 4-1! Be another big win!! GBO!!!

Go big orange! I know you guys will bring home another sec road win!

Sn: Ughhhh, i wish my sweetie pea was playing! Oh well, im already ready for next year! I enjoy watching him jump on the sideline! Its funny how he jumps and forget about his foot! Lol!!!

This is going to be a very tough game, probably back and forth till the end. Hope our guys stay out of foul trouble.

South Carolina will pose a much stronger test than Missouri. Missouri has pretty much not beaten anyone of note this year. South Carolina has a couple dominating wins and his gone into a slump recently.

Go Big Orange!!!!!!!! Big test tonight, we will have to play much better than we did Saturday. Good thing is you only have to score one more point than your opponent to win.

Scared of this one honestly. Girlfriend is more confident in USC'S Chances than ever for tonight's game.

Bragging rights are on the line for me, make it 15 straight.

You are the same poster who started a thread to tell us you were scared of Kentucky in football, right?

VN Store

Back