Armani Moore named SEC Player of the Week

Peterman haters don't agree with that observation.

Off topic but I will bite. I like how the narrative in the FF and the RF is Peterman sux because he is worse than Dobbs. Not that you're saying that here but that's the basic gist over there.

Off topic but I will bite. I like how the narrative in the FF and the RF is Peterman sux because he is worse than Dobbs. Not that you're saying that here but that's the basic gist over there.

Oh I've been supportive of keeping Peterman on the roster and the FF reaction is about what you'd expect if calling their women fat, ugly, hoes.

Oh I've been supportive of keeping Peterman on the roster and the FF reaction is about what you'd expect if calling their women fat, ugly, hoes.

Yeah. Dobbs is definitely the man going forward but I would much rather have Peterman as a backup than having to rely on a true freshman.

Well he is not that big, after he was recruited to come here as a point guard, plus he is only 6'5 but congrats just thought I might point that out.
Have you seen Armani in person? He's pretty jacked/huge for a 6'4 PF haha.

I hope that he can maintain the high level of play. The second half of the SEC schedule will be difficult and Moore is going to have to finish out the season strong for TN to play beyond the SECT.

Congratz to the big fella!! His hard work is paying off dividends!

If you didn't hear this about coaching up Armani, it is awesome!
Coaching up, Armani! "You guys think about it now, he's 6'4", 210 lbs, playing every minute tonight at the 4, and he gets a double-double in the SEC. That has nothing to do with anything but guts and toughness and being resilient." Bob Kesling, "Let's just talk about his utility and how you coach him up. Coming into the game he was 1 of 14 from 3. At the start of the 2nd half he comes right out and takes one and misses it but he didn't bat an eye. Next time he's open, he takes one and makes it." Donnie, "Well, you know, I told him before the game I'm gonna run something for you to shoot a 3. Now quit acting like you can't make it, jump up, and stick it in the rim. And he missed the first one and I said I'm coming right back to you and it's money. I told the whole bench that. And when he makes the 2nd one, Detrick Mostella stood up and high fived me and said, "I hear you, coach, I hear you!" "If there's anyone who could appreciate someone getting a 3 pointer up, it's Detrick, you know!"

Reactions: 1 person
If you didn't hear this about coaching up Armani, it is awesome!
Coaching up, Armani! "You guys think about it now, he's 6'4", 210 lbs, playing every minute tonight at the 4, and he gets a double-double in the SEC. That has nothing to do with anything but guts and toughness and being resilient." Bob Kesling, "Let's just talk about his utility and how you coach him up. Coming into the game he was 1 of 14 from 3. At the start of the 2nd half he comes right out and takes one and misses it but he didn't bat an eye. Next time he's open, he takes one and makes it." Donnie, "Well, you know, I told him before the game I'm gonna run something for you to shoot a 3. Now quit acting like you can't make it, jump up, and stick it in the rim. And he missed the first one and I said I'm coming right back to you and it's money. I told the whole bench that. And when he makes the 2nd one, Detrick Mostella stood up and high fived me and said, "I hear you, coach, I hear you!" "If there's anyone who could appreciate someone getting a 3 pointer up, it's Detrick, you know!"

That last part is hysterical. Almost as good as when they were visiting the naval academy and Derek Reese was behind the gun on the helicopter and CDK said look Josh, it figures Derek is in the shooting position. :)

That last part is hysterical. Almost as good as when they were visiting the naval academy and Derek Reese was behind the gun on the helicopter and CDK said look Josh, it figures Derek is in the shooting position. :)
Who is CDK? I've seen you post that before..

VN Store

Back