Let's ask the right question!

There are 345 basketball teams in Division I. How many of you would rather see our cu

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeniorDrill

Let's assume that this year's Tennessee basketball team needs to be equal to or better than last year's team to get into the NCAA tournament? Will this team be equal to or better than last year's team? Translating, will they make the Big Dance?

Last edited:
In football would you rather get into the National Championship and lose or win the ASTROBLUEBONNET Bowl

Reactions: 7 people
Who ever has a goal of making the NIT?
That is not the goal. Of course the goals is to get into the NCAA. The question is with this inexperienced and young team, would you rather see them get into the NCAA or win the NIT in Madison Square Garden?

The NCAA is not the 68 best teams nor is the NIT teams 69-100. Both are made up of multiple teams that aren't even in the top 150 in any ranking system. So, no, you're not asking the right question.

I'd MUCH rather go to the NCAAT. However, if we don't make it I'd settle for the NIT. I'm going to be right there to cheer our team on either way the wind blows. A little invite is worth no invite. GO VOLS!:cheer:

VN Store

Back