kodye pugh and jamir moultrie 2017 &2016

Not bad...
And with a little practice, I may pronounce their names correctly before they sign.
If I can't, that should qualify me for a job calling games. lol

Reactions: 2 people
Kodye listed as 6-6 on 247, but 6-8 on some videos. Doesn't make a difference I guess. Looks pretty good. Athletic, decent handles and a pretty nice shot. Kinda has a Tariq Owens look to him, and will definitely need to bulk up. Not sure of the competition he's going against, but he looked real smooth on the court.

Kodye listed as 6-6 on 247, but 6-8 on some videos. Doesn't make a difference I guess. Looks pretty good. Athletic, decent handles and a pretty nice shot. Kinda has a Tariq Owens look to him, and will definitely need to bulk up. Not sure of the competition he's going against, but he looked real smooth on the court.
It's that coach Godwin "work until" mentality.

I could see Jamir improving and becoming a top 100-150 player by the time his Senior season is over. Looks like a really hard worker, and he's already in the top 170 (247Sports). Has lots of interest from different D1 and P5 schools.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Jamir-Moultrie-161535/

Jamir got a big offer too, he's trending. Hope we drop a line there. A true pg position wise.

VN Store

Back