Where's cncchris33?

If he doesn't have posted tonight, more than likely it will be up in the morning. I usually fill in for him if he's not doing one lol

Reactions: 2 people
Sorry guys. I unexpectedly didn't get to watch the game, and didn't get home until late last night. Thanks for filling in krager.

Reactions: 2 people
Sorry guys. I unexpectedly didn't get to watch the game, and didn't get home until late last night. Thanks for filling in krager.
No problem man. How about I do the away games and you do the home games? You seem to catch the home 99% more often.

Reactions: 1 person
No problem man. How about I do the away games and you do the home games? You seem to catch the home 99% more often.

Home and away doesn't affect me at all. I live 4 hrs from Knoxville now, so I have to watch them all on TV anymore.

ZJC started doing these a few years back, and asked me to fill in for him on several occasions during that time. When he wasn't able to do it full-time anymore, I took over. That said, if you want the job, it's yours.

Home and away doesn't affect me at all. I live 4 hrs from Knoxville now, so I have to watch them all on TV anymore.

ZJC started doing these a few years back, and asked me to fill in for him on several occasions during that time. When he wasn't able to do it full-time anymore, I took over. That said, if you want the job, it's yours.

Btw you do an awesome job on them too

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back