Donnie Knoxville Doing Big Things!

It's Gr8 2 B a V

Hats of to Coach Tyndall and the team! These guys come up with another win and are really showing toughness! You can definitely see the guys are gelling together and becoming a closer unit every game.

Coach Tyndall was the right hire and these guys are on the right track to success!

How do you guys think of Coach T so far?
Would be nice to make deep run in March!

GBO!!

Reactions: 13 people
It is not pretty to watch, but I can't imagine anyone else getting more from the talent he has. Post-apocalyptic B-ball is gonna be OK.

Reactions: 1 person
Great ball movement and pressure defense! Love the determination! CDT is getting it done! GBO!!

I was a huge Bruce P fan. Totally pissed when he went to Auburn. I'm an even bigger Donnie T fan now! This guy can coach and obviously knows how get the most out of his players!

Reactions: 3 people
I loved CBP and everything about him. Then he didn't have enough sense to not lie and no less not lie to the NCAA about a BBQ sandwich. The only thing worse than a liar is a cheater. Good riddance!

Hats of to Coach Tyndall and the team! These guys come up with another win and are really showing toughness! You can definitely see the guys are gelling together and becoming a closer unit every game.

Coach Tyndall was the right hire and these guys are on the right track to success!

How do you guys think of Coach T so far?
Would be nice to make deep run in March!

GBO!!
I see you liked my username so much you tried to copy it :) LOL it's all good. Great win today, CDT, staff and team just continues to impress. Go VOLS :pepper:

I was a huge Bruce P fan. Totally pissed when he went to Auburn. I'm an even bigger Donnie T fan now! This guy can coach and obviously knows how get the most out of his players!

Just imagine when he has time to recruit his type players and give em time to really learn his system

Get past South Carolina and we should realistically go 7-2 in the first half of the SEC season. Unreal!!!

Same here, but i've liked every UT coach in every sport that wasn't named Dooley.

Donnie Knoxville is the man! Dude can coach. He has won everywhere he's been and he is/will here too. Who would have thought we would have started out 3-1 in the SEC?

I hope everyone remains behind him when this team inevitably wears down due to lack of depth in the second half of the season. The man can obviously coach.

If he get to 18 wins that's an achievement.

If I'm not mistaken, there weren't too many people happy with the hiring of coach Tyndall

I was very happy with it and everyone is seeing why I sung his praises so much in the lead up to his hiring and after he was hired. He knows basketball and how to get the most out of his players.

VN Store

Back