The Official Tennessee @ Missouri Game Thread, 6:00pm ET, SEC Network

YankeeVol

To some, war is hell. To us, it’s sanctuary.
Tennessee Volunteers: 10-5 (2-1 SEC)

usa-today-8328650.0.jpg

@

Missouri Tigers: 7-9 (1-2 SEC)

10683442.jpeg

6:00 PM ET, January 17, 2015
Mizzou Arena, Columbia, Missouri

Line: UT +1
O/U:

TV: SEC Network
Radio: Vol Network
Satellite Radio: N/A
Online: WatchESPN

Senior Guard Josh Richardson needs just 15 points to reach 1,000 for his career.

Robert Hubbs III scored a career-high 16 points in UT's win over 19th-ranked Arkansas.

Tennessee's strength of schedule ranks 10th nationally according to ESPN's BPI.

Tennessee's official NCAA RPI is 55th, as of Wednesday.

Reactions: 3 people
Even UT's all-series with Missouri at 5-5. Missouri is one of only three SEC teams with a winning record against the Vols.

Give the Vols back-to-back SEC road victories.

Improve Tennessee to 3-0 agaisnt "Tigers" this season (Texas Southern, Tennessee State).

Mark the first time since 2009 that Tennessee won its first two road SEC games.

Reactions: 4 people
Up late tonight YV...or early? What's the time difference between here and where you are stationed?

Up late tonight YV...or early? What's the time difference between here and where you are stationed?

I'm 6 hours ahead. I usually go to bed around midnight here. Up at 6ish.

I have a bad feeling about this game. Missouri getting curb stomped at Kentucky makes me think they come out way more focused. Missouri 63 UT 58

Easiest SEC road game left. Pretty much a must win game to finish the conference at .500 or better. The Alabama home loss cancelled out the win at MSU.

I havent followed Missouri this season -- I wonder how their bad play has affected their attendance -- UM fans are pretty much bandwagon types. I hope the Vols destroy them today.

Missouri has some big guys but if we can run those guys and make them tired then we can beat them. Not too many huge weapons but some good players through their team. Just my observations of watching them off and on.

Looking at this team they are underwhelming in every category. Need to get the win here. 66-58 Vols

Game day!! Need this win! Won't be easy, as it is hard to win on the road anywhere in college bball, would put us 11-5 3-1 that's pretty amazing with this team! GBO!!!

Limit their seconds chance opportunities/points and make some shots and I think we win this one. Keep shooting KP! Despite the letdown against bama I think CDK has our guys playing with a ton of confidence right now. Vols win:

65-62 but Mizz hits 3 3s in the last 45 seconds to make us sweat. Its kinda what we do.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 4 people
No way. Vols lay a beating on that booty. :)

GO VOLS!

I'm hoping they play well. But history usually is in our side when the team we are playing is coming off a drubbing. Fans get super hyped. And the team comes out flat. Thus game is a huge opportunity to get that Bama loss back.

VN Store

Back