Please Do Not Dispute Me...

Guys our defensive effort was solid against the Tide...we just couldn't throw it in the ocean with a bee bee as the old saying goes...it happens to the best of them. If we score 60 last Saturday we are 3-0 in the conference...it is just that simple.

Reactions: 2 people
Alabama isn't that great. UT played great defense. 12 minute drought and you lose to anyone. Anyone.

That was a total anomaly.

Reactions: 4 people
I think we saw some roles solidified tonight . We found our starting 5 with Punter, Mostella, Carmicheal , and Owens contributing off the bench

Reactions: 3 people
Hold your horses there, OP. We're a long way from March. Hand Donnie the SEC coach of the year award if this team makes the tourney.

They're playing better than anyone could have expected thus far. Don't jinx it dude.

Reactions: 1 person
When I tell you that Saturday was a horrible fluke and this team would bounce back. This team has HEART!

\
Every season, teams lose to teams that they should have beaten and beat teams they should have lost to.

Should have lost to NC State. Should have beaten O Bama.

Bad games happen, but the beauty is that we still have 13 conference games left to play that will make or break our season.

Reactions: 1 person
Bad games happen, but the beauty is that we still have 13 conference games left to play that will make or break our season.

15 more conference games now big guy...since they expanded the sec, you now play a total of 18 games instead of 16...but i get what you are saying

15 more conference games now big guy...since they expanded the sec, you now play a total of 18 games instead of 16...but i get what you are saying

Lets say we win 8 of those...that puts us at 18-12...win a couple of tourney games with the right RPI we can get to the dance. It's not out of the realm of possibility.

VN Store

Back