Best place to get tickets for tonight's game?

iKrager

I'm going with 3 other people, and I need 4 tickets for the game. Preferably together and under 300 seating.

I ask it here, because USUALLY every time I've gone in the past, I just get them from a scalper, but I'm not sure if a scalper would have 4 tickets together.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I'm going with 3 other people, and I need 4 tickets for the game. Preferably together and under 300 seating.

I ask it here, because USUALLY every time I've gone in the past, I just get them from a scalper, but I'm not sure if a scalper would have 4 tickets together.

Thoughts?

So you want 300 seating? If you can't find 4 together get 2 and 2 and then move to sit together. I've always done that in the 300s and never had a problem. I doubt the game will be packed to where you couldn't.

If you want lower level I can't really help you. I prefer sitting in the front row up high so I can see everything.

Thoughts?

I often wondered if the scalper tickets were legit! Happy Hunting! Don't PARTY TOO MUCH FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!

Thoughts?

If you can find a way to get down there, the people directly in front of my dad's season tix NEVER show up. They would be Section 121, Row 18, seats 1-4. Dad's are row 19.

If you can just get some 300 level tix to get in the building, you can probably sit wherever you want, but I'd almost guarantee you those 4 seats will be unoccupied.

Reactions: 1 person
If you can find a way to get down there, the people directly in front of my dad's season tix NEVER show up. They would be Section 121, Row 18, seats 1-4. Dad's are row 19.

If you can just get some 300 level tix to get in the building, you can probably sit wherever you want, but I'd almost guarantee you those 4 seats will be unoccupied.
Hey thanks Chris, I actually bought 3 200-leveld seats for $20 ea, which wasn't bad at all (face value said $30ea). We ended up moving down to the bottom row, and there were 4 empty seats. If that was you behind me, then I gave you a hell of a high five after the game lol

Hey thanks Chris, I actually bought 3 200-leveld seats for $20 ea, which wasn't bad at all (face value said $30ea). We ended up moving down to the bottom row, and there were 4 empty seats. If that was you behind me, then I gave you a hell of a high five after the game lol

Bottom row of the 200 section, or the row in front of my dad's tickets?

VN Store

Back