The Sportsless Source.........Give me a break....

Advol

The TV show is now following the Knox Newsless Rag in stupidity. Dead Air......is there so little to talk about, the bloated one needs to ask the "in depth" question, "would this team have the same record under Gonzo or Pearl"???
What is the point of such a stupid question??

The TV show is now following the Knox Newsless Rag in stupidity. Dead Air......is there so little to talk about, the bloated one needs to ask the "in depth" question, "would this team have the same record under Gonzo or Pearl"???

He usually forms his topics off of e-mails and tweets he has received. Like it not, thank the UT fanbase.
Apparently it's our enquiring minds that want to know.
Kinda embarrassing really.

Reactions: 1 person

Sounds like a Volnation thread

Reactions: 3 people

If you don't like the show, the power of censorship is contained within your remote. Turn the sum***** off.

Reactions: 2 people
Pennington is one of the biggest SOBs in the business. He stirred the pot weekly on his show about Pearl...the petition...every time CCM had a step back either in a loss or recruiting, etc and compared him to Pearl, then continuously dogged the fans after CCM decided to leave. He is what is called trash reporting.

You can see he's doing the same thing now with Tyndall. He definitely is the most worthless sports reporter in the Knoxville area.

Reactions: 5 people

I'm guessing to try and provide some perspective and determine the job CDT is doing compared to past coaches.

Of course, you can't really compare straight up like that without also asking whether or not Pearl and Cuonzo would be stuck with the same roster.

I think it's pretty safe to conclude that if Pearl was still at UT this team wouldn't have the same record because, other than maybe 1 player, none of these guys would even be on the team.

Had Pearl never gotten in trouble, and because he had had so much success to that point, he was starting to recruit at the elite level... there was a lot of excitement around the program that was attracting top talent at that time.

It's a good show with a ton of content for only one hour. The problem with Pennington is he believes he's smarter than everyone else.

It's his show. If he wants to troll UT fans he can, even if it bugs me when he does.

He should have asked whether we got trick or treated when we hired DT. At this point looked in my pumpkin and haven't seen any candy.

He should have asked whether we got trick or treated when we hired DT. At this point looked in my pumpkin and haven't seen any candy.

Just hold still Mr. Fijivol the doctor will be here soon with a sedative.....BTW... your post makes ABSOLUTELY no sense whatsoever...,sigh.....

I turned it to another channel after JP asked the stupid question "what would the record be..."

The point is that it is doubtful that either Pearl or Martin would be 9-5 at this stage with this roster. I tend to agree. But time will tell as the new legacy builds. After all, Coach Tyndall's goal is an NCAA championship not a Sweet 16 or Elite 8 appearance!

Cavalaris is a golf reporter. I don't know why he's even got a spot on that show. I like to watch it because half the crap they say is just funny

The point is that it is doubtful that either Pearl or Martin would be 9-5 at this stage with this roster. I tend to agree. But time will tell as the new legacy builds. After all, Coach Tyndall's goal is an NCAA championship not a Sweet 16 or Elite 8 appearance!

If Tyndall can get the NCAA to get of the pot, he will be a big winner at Tennessee. I just hope we can tread water until then. I have been impressed with what he has done with the team he put together in just over a month.

VN Store

Back